Author Topic: ARE YOU WATCHING!!  (Read 2254 times)

Puchie22

• Global Moderator
ARE YOU WATCHING!!
« on: March 20, 2012, 11:25:59 AM »
I had to come in here and say that I really enjoy last night's premier. Everyone was so good. This is the first time that I did not see anyone that should go home first. I loved Gladys Knight so much (she is my favorite female singer of all time with Marvin Gaye being my favorite male singer). I thought the blond opera singer was fantastic. What do you think?  :cool1

Maria
Maria

Today was just another day, until I thought of you!!!!

keenpatty

Re: ARE YOU WATCHING!!
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2012, 06:26:32 PM »
Glad to see Martina go. I don't think she even tried really. I think that Rashon is the best all around dancer so far. His natural ability is amazing! I never heard of him before, so I'm totally impartial in that respect.

I love the fun that Sherry is having! I get a kick out of her. I'm sure the good looking Latin guy will be around with the popular vote because of his looks and because of his partner Cheryl.
Anyone who says sunshine brings happiness has never danced in the rain.

Puchie22

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2012, 04:00:36 PM »
I'm glad Martina left but I feel so bad for Tony. Tony is always paired up with these kinds of partner's, remember Kate, UGH! Patty, I can't stand Sherry with all her screaming when I watch the view I most often will FF her segments. Her screaming and acting like shei s 10 grates my last nerve. Rashon is good and so is the classical singer from England. I must say though, I love my Gladyes Knight. She is my all time favorite female singer. I hope she stays for a bit.

Maria
Maria

keenpatty

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2012, 06:14:04 PM »
The only one that grates on my nerves on the View is Barbara Walters. She needs to stop with the "hands" and stick to 20/20. Always sticking those hands around to try and get the focus back to "her"....UGH! But, she' the boss.
Anyone who says sunshine brings happiness has never danced in the rain.

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2012, 09:23:25 AM »
Hi Patty and Maria(I've seen you gals are posting on facebook, sorry but I never use it, the e-mails show up as a reminder, now about DWTS.  This years show is fantastic!  I thought the premier was one of the best, who had ever made such high scores as they did in past seasons?  Nobody!  My favorites are William and Cheryl, they were so hot last night, but I also love Derek and Maria too.  I have to get a kick out of our one judge, he certainly has the hos for William.  Sherry is funny and she is really trying, for someone who is a little overweight I think with her partner she'll go far.   Jack Wagner is one of my favorites also.  So he has a daughter he never knew he had?  Who is the mom?  I saw him in person twice, once at a theatre in the round near my home ages ago, and on stage when he played Tony in West Side Story.  He certainly has the talent.  I love Max and Melissa, I give her credit since he is playing after breaking her back, she is lucky she can walkm but Max is getting so conceited .  Heck, the are all good!  Last nights show I needed a box of kleenix with their heartfelt stories.  I hate to see a grown man cry!  I also loved Glady's performance what an improvement.  Gosh she is only three years younger then I am and I'll be 65 next month.  I am out of breath just walking in the mall.  How does she do it? 
Rose

Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.

Puchie22

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2012, 11:09:41 AM »
Glaydys said that in 1957 she was 13 so that makes her 68 doesn't it? I thought she was so graceful last night and I loved everyone. Its not going to be fun watching someone go home tonight. They are all so good. I remember when we used to come here and say who should go home but today I can't think of anyone who I want to go home. Best season I've seen since I started watching in the second season. I can't believe that 3 weeks into the dancing the judges gave out 10's to Mark and the English girl.

Patty, I can't stand Barbara Walters either, when she starts talking about herself and what she has done and where she has been she gets on my last nerve. I've only started recording the view since Whoppi came on, I never watched it before. I like Joy but another one who I can't stand is that Elisabeth, UGH!

Maria
Maria

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2012, 11:18:36 AM »
Hey Maria, I was never good in math!  All I know is in 1957 I was 10 years old so your right, if Glady's was three years older then me back then, she would be 68!   I'm glad she got through last night, but I hated to see Jack Wagner go home last week.  Boy the injuries are piling up already.  Melissa a concussion and Maria a stress facture. 
Rose

Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.

Puchie22

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2012, 11:28:43 AM »
I was not sad to see Sherri go, there is just something about her jumping and screaming that gets on my last nerve, she does that on The View (which btw, I only watch to see Whoppi and Joy telling Elisabeth off). I can't stand Elisabeth, Barbara or Sherri, they all greate on my nerves. I'm glad that Gladys stayed, I just love her and her voice.

Maria
Maria

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2012, 06:36:36 PM »
I know what you mean Maria, I watch the View only when someone I like will be on.  I can't stand Elizabeth, and I hate it when all the gals talk at the same time, drives me nuts!
Rose

Puchie22

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2012, 11:29:23 AM »
I was sad to see Gladys go, she is a treasure and a very classy lady.

Maria
Maria

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2012, 06:12:27 PM »
Shoot I hated to see Glady's go to Maria.  At least she was able to perform during Mowtown week.  I give the gal credit, she had a great time and she should be proud of herself.  I'm not sure if I like what the judges are doing this season, having the bottom two perform against each other and then they choose who gets to stay and who goes.
Rose