Author Topic: Won't be typing for a while  (Read 517 times)

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
Won't be typing for a while
« on: June 01, 2016, 06:24:59 PM »
Hi everyone, I will be having hand surgery on the 17th of this month, to repair my thumb, wrist and also carpal tunnel.  So I won't be typing for a while as my hand will be pretty much bandaged up. Ugh!  I will continue to watch Days and will enjoy reading everyone's posts, But unfortunately no  typing! :cry1  Won't even be able to drive for four weeks!
Rose

Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.

Judy

Re: Won't be typing for a while
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2016, 12:50:08 AM »
Wow, Rose. Good luck.  Modern medicine sure is a miracle. Hope you will have the least amount of discomfort and that you heal quickly. Will be thinking about you!

Rose, I really only saw this post by accident. And then noticed your previous posts from May. I think something like this could be posted on the main board. I bet lots of people don't notice things here.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2016, 12:52:42 AM by Judy »
"I thought growing old would take longer."

nitgrit

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2016, 08:07:56 AM »
Heal fast....

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2016, 06:11:40 PM »
I know Judy, but I will do my best to let you know how it goes and they you can pass the word on.  Thanks!  Say a prayer.
Rose

Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.