Author Topic: Lemon Trees & Razors  (Read 101 times)

Vangelique140

Lemon Trees & Razors
« on: June 16, 2017, 08:56:21 AM »
so we know the island with the castaways is loaded with lemons and peaches, but it must also have a razor tree.    I noticed yesterday that neither Chad, nor JJ, nor Sonny have very much facial hair for being stranded for days.     Paul doesn't either, but I believe part of that is a trait of Asian men (not having much facial hair).

So I'm thinking there must be a tree that grows razors & shaving cream somewhere on the island.

:too funny

Also, Sonny got this really bad bash to the side of his head, but none of the blood ran down his face.   And he was up and walking in minutes.    Where's the Salem Bandaid when you need it?

MadIceGoddess

Re: Lemon Trees & Razors
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2017, 09:54:55 AM »
And Gabby goes running over to comfort Sonny instead of grabbing the two guns on the ground.  What if Paul had managed to grab one of those during the struggle? 

Tricia

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2017, 10:33:11 AM »
Ha!  I was thinking why doesn't somebody grab that gun.  FINALLY someone did.

So, just how long have they been there?  And, they seem to have an endless supply of things they need from the plane.  I guess there'd be razors, too...sigh... :duh

I wondered about one of them chugging down water from a bottle like they had an endless amount. 

MadIceGoddess

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2017, 10:47:42 AM »
Yeah, that rationing of supplies seems to have quickly gone out the window.  I would hope they found a source of fresh water though.  Surely there is one there since that newlywed couple was living there.

nitgrit

« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2017, 11:34:45 AM »
I am a few episodes behind, but i did hear them talk about:   thank goodness we found a source of water.   They also mentioned being able to catch fish, and they mentioned lemon and olive trees.  Also, strangely enough - since I use closed captions and it shows sounds, at one point it said "goats bleating".  Hey meat and milk _ LOL.

Puchie22

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2017, 02:38:20 PM »
Its funny because yesterday which was one of the most boring shows in weeks, I thought about the guys shaving and why only Eli has a beard. They look clean shaven everyday. Also, when I saw Gabby running to Sonny I wondered, hey what happened to her sprained ankle? This show is so inconsistent.  :zzz :zzz
Maria

Today was just another day, until I thought of you!!!!

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2017, 04:16:20 PM »
Not only Sonny wasn't having blood run down the side of his head, no one bothered to dress his head, and Cabi who had a sprained ankle practically picked Sonny up!  I can't wait until this stupid storyline ends. :bgrin
Rose

Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.

Vangelique140

« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2017, 05:15:53 PM »
Madice ---- I was wondering why Gabby didn't grab the guns!!     I was waiting for Paul to reach out and get one of them.

:duh

And when Gabby was hit with a rock, everyone was cooing over her injury, but Sonny's face gets smashed, and that's okay??   of course, without the Salem Bandaid......

I think Eli was already growing facial hair before the plane crash.   That's why I didn't mention him.    And I could swear one of the castaways mentioned something about a stream or a pool of fresh water somewhere?    I'm finding it difficult to pay attention to all the stupidity. 

I cannot believe that Lani-Lou-Lou and Gabby are more concerned about their love lives than anything else....

The rationing of water went out the window after day 1.    Either that, or they all found a tree that grows bottled water.    Maybe it is beside the razor tree.
[/size]

Tricia

« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2017, 01:26:48 PM »
I'm sure y'all are correct about the water.  Like many, I don't pay close attention...

Vangelique140

« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2017, 04:50:53 PM »
I'm sure y'all are correct about the water.  Like many, I don't pay close attention...

How can you not pay close attention Tricia?    It is sooooo exciting!

Tricia

« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2017, 09:51:11 AM »
Ummmm...cause when the "riveting" scenes are on, I find myself concentrating on "Panda Pop" - a fun and mindless game on my IPad.   :wink1

hyattsfolly

« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2017, 11:40:44 PM »
I can't believe Chad and Gabi have been running around the island and solid white clothes
♥ Melinda ♥

Vangelique140

« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2017, 08:30:13 AM »
yeah, and now they miraculously found nectarine trees and nut trees!   And they were sowing down all the food they found, instead of sharing with the group.

The nuts looked like walnuts!   Really??     Lemons, nectarines, peaches, walnuts and olives growing wild on a deserted island.

so glad they are rescued, because this SL could not get any dumber.

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2017, 11:56:59 AM »
I definitely remember them being thankful for finding a water supply but I can't believe how clean everyone looks. Well except for that glob of red paint on Sonny's face. You'd think he might want to use some of their water and wash it off but perhaps water is only for drinking and doing laundry. I can't believe how clean Gabi and Chad's white blanket has stayed.

Tricia

« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2017, 12:46:10 PM »
Reminds me of years back when Marlena was trapped in a pit forever in a solid white - pristine- pantsuit.  And EVERY DAY she had the collar flipped up just so...HILARIOUS!!