Author Topic: DWTS Poll 4-7-09  (Read 1251 times)

Dizzydeni

DWTS Poll 4-7-09
« on: April 06, 2009, 01:44:37 PM »
Ok, I think we know the dancers and the stars now so I used first names this time.  Pick your FAVORITE three starting tomorrow night (Tuesday).
Think of how different it would be if you never met the one person who changed everything.

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
Re: DWTS Poll 4-7-09
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2009, 10:05:09 PM »
Melissa and Gilles are by far the best, in my opinion. I keep going back and forth between Shawn and Lil Kim as my 3rd choice.
This week I think I liked Shawn better then Kim. I thought she did a great job and looked quite elegant.

I was not really impressed with Chuck, Lawrence, Steve O , or Ty. David actually had some moments were I thought he was pretty good.

I'm not sure who I'd send home. Probably either Lawrence, Steve O, or Ty. I think they were the three weekest.

Sheryl

Dizzydeni

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2009, 09:02:22 AM »
I agree with you Sheryl.  Amazing, isn't it!

I think Steve O should go first.
Think of how different it would be if you never met the one person who changed everything.

scfreed

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2009, 09:17:57 AM »
I thought Steve-O was better than Ty, and yet his scores were lower.  I felt bad for him.

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2009, 12:46:43 PM »
That is amazing Dizzy.
Sheryl

Puchie22

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2009, 03:21:14 PM »
I'm glad someone else thought that Steve O was better then Ty this week. The judges gave Ty higher scores and I didn't think that was fair. This was Steve O best week.  :confused

My top three are Gilles, Melissa and Lil Kim with Shawn making it four. I think that either Steve O or Lawrence should go home tonight.

Maria
Maria

Today was just another day, until I thought of you!!!!

Bubu

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2009, 06:07:10 PM »
I thought Steve O was better than Ty too but Ty has a cuter personality,lol.  I am okay with either Steve or Ty going tonight
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2009, 08:52:54 AM »
Looks like niether Steve O or Ty went home last night.  My top faves are Gilles, man can that guy dance.  He has an excellent teacher that's for sure.  My second favorite is a toss up between Melissa and Shawn.  I really don't have any other's I like, well, except Julianne and Chuck, so I guess I would have to say these are my top four not my top three.
Rose

Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2009, 07:16:17 PM »
I can't believe David went home. I thought he was better then Lawrence ane better then some of the other contestants.
He would never win but I think he could have stayed around another week.
Sheryl