Author Topic: Jill needs to get her head examined....  (Read 771 times)

Dizzydeni

Jill needs to get her head examined....
« on: April 07, 2009, 09:04:27 AM »
Jill just left herself right out of Katherine's life.  Mrs. C. didn't want Jill to leave, and she also kept her "grandchildren" close by telling them it didn't matter about the DNA.  Jill could not stay, and ran away.  She is in for a rough time, and, eventually, she will come crawling back (I think).
Think of how different it would be if you never met the one person who changed everything.

Kris-SB

• Global Moderator
Re: Jill needs to get her head examined....
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2009, 09:43:43 AM »
Jill definately needs to see a shrink. I can understand her being upset that she isn't Katherine's child but why lash out like she did? Katherine was willing to forgive her for not beleiving her and to continue on as before as family. But Jill had to make it into a war? Ummmm....why?!?

I like that she is out, but I just don't understand (or buy into) Jill's motivation at all.

I liked that it was pointed out by Jill though that Cane is still Philip Chancellor's son so he still has a right to be in Chancellor Industries. I had forgotten that tidbit and was feeling bad for him losing his ties to Chancellor. At least Katherine will still have him in her life.
Kris (Snow~Belle)
Good Friends are like stars, you can't always see them but you know they are there.