Author Topic: Poor Spinelli, arrested by the FBI....  (Read 862 times)

Dizzydeni

Poor Spinelli, arrested by the FBI....
« on: January 13, 2009, 10:10:29 AM »
Spinelli told Maxi that he was frightened yesterday, as they put him in the monkey cage in the middle of the police station.  I love when they allow the prisoner to sit in the interrogation room all day and night, and have as many visitors as they want, and more.

Jason has to give up Sonny in order to get Spinelli out of the slammer.....how will they work this story out?
Think of how different it would be if you never met the one person who changed everything.

Bubu

• Global Moderator
Re: Poor Spinelli, arrested by the FBI....
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2009, 08:33:32 PM »
Messy! I liked it better with Sonny and Jason as friends but I have to admit this is making the story more exciting,lol.  I don't know who to root for, SOnny or Jason. I am leaning towards Jason
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2009, 11:59:28 AM »
I never really watched Genral Hospital that much, but started to when Jason Cook came on, so I don't know much about all the mob stuff.  Can someone enlighten me and give me a synopsis of the show?  I used to watch it back when Laura and Luke had their adventures and Frisco Jones was on it. Jack Wagner was so good looking!  I got to see him live on stage in my area as "Tony" in West Side Story and then got to see him perform in a small theater the year before, but thsi was gosh 20 years or so ago!
Rose

Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.

Bubu

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2009, 09:58:03 PM »
OK poor SPinelli not! He is annoying the crap out of me now. Jason needs to tell the FBI to go to you know where and let them lock up Spinelli and throw away the key! It is exactly what I owuld have said to him today when he went on as naseum for the twentieth time at him!  UGH! I am tired of this character
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin

Dizzydeni

« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2009, 06:17:16 AM »
Are you feeling better Bubu.  I like Spinelli but he never ever stops.
Think of how different it would be if you never met the one person who changed everything.

Bubu

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2009, 10:59:16 AM »
LOL I have been Spinelli free for a few days as I haven't had time to watch the show. I like him but he is sometimes so annoying he grates on my last nerve. He keeps getting Jason in more trouble and deeper in because he can't just let him handle it. I know he feels guilty but there is nothing he can do except make it worse
Benjamin Franklin