Author Topic: 5.13 Some like it Hoth  (Read 1328 times)

Dizzydeni

5.13 Some like it Hoth
« on: April 11, 2009, 03:53:52 PM »
This is what is being said about the episode:

After young Ben is reported missing from the infirmary, suspicion mounts among the Dharma Initiative that there are traitors in their midst and Sawyer's lies about the castaways look set to come undone.

Meanwhile, Miles is asked to deliver a package to a senior Dharma operative as flashbacks reveal how he came to be part of Widmore's operation to retrieve Ben from the island.

But what is his connection to one of the most important figures in the Dharma Initiative?”
Think of how different it would be if you never met the one person who changed everything.

Dizzydeni

Re: 5.13 Some like it Hoth
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2009, 03:55:22 PM »
I wonder who is in the body bag?  Where is Sayid hiding?  I miss his awesome body and his handsome face.
Think of how different it would be if you never met the one person who changed everything.

masonmama

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2009, 04:51:57 PM »

But what is his connection to one of the most important figures in the Dharma Initiative?”

I think that Miles is going to end up being the child of that asian Dharma guy from the orientation films...what's his name?  Anyway, remember at the beginning of this season, he is in bed with his wife and we hear a baby crying and the wife tells him it's his turn....

Dizzydeni

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2009, 08:07:28 PM »

I think that Miles is going to end up being the child of that asian Dharma guy from the orientation films...what's his name?  Anyway, remember at the beginning of this season, he is in bed with his wife and we hear a baby crying and the wife tells him it's his turn....

Miles is Dr. Candle or Dr. Haliwax's son, thats for sure. 

Kris-SB

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2009, 01:16:31 PM »
I agree, I think Miles will end up being the Darma film star's son.
Kris (Snow~Belle)
Good Friends are like stars, you can't always see them but you know they are there.

Dizzydeni

« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2009, 12:36:53 PM »
So what did we learn?  I learned that Widmore purchased an old plane, and put the bodies on that plane to mimic the plane that went down on the island.  I suspected it, but we never really had any proof.  I learned that Ilana, Caesar and the big dude work for Ben, and I believe Caesar is probably still alive.  That whole scene was staged for John's behalf.  I believe that Sawyer and Julliette are screwed, as Kate, Jack and the rest are messing up the whole arrangement.  I believe they soon will be running for their lives.  Hurley is histerical with his rewrite for Star Wars without the Ewoks.  I do not like Miles calling Hurley stupid all the time.  Its getting on my nerves.  I loved the scene where Miles watches his father play with him as a baby.  I hope that Daniel has brought some new knowledge to Darma, but I have a feeling he will be one of the people that causes problems for all.  I want to know where Rose, Bernard and Sayid are.  I miss Sayid. I love Sawyer, and although the show did not center on him, I was happy to see him for all of 3 minutes, if that much.

Anything else?

masonmama

« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2009, 02:17:33 PM »
Ok, I must have missed it, but how do we know that Ceaser works for Ben?  Also, ITA that Hurley was hysterical.  I love him!  I was rolling on the floor when he told Miles "maybe your dad will let you hold baby you.  Maybe you can change your own diaper"!

Dizzydeni

« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2009, 08:57:40 AM »
Well I figure that Caesar and Ilana work together, and that they were hired by Ben to go to the island, but thats totally speculation on my part.    They could work for the woman who helped them get there, now whats her name, hawkins?

FeistyRedhead

« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2009, 01:14:47 PM »
I still think Eloise Hawkings is the wild card in all of this. Last week I speculated that Ilana works for Eloise and I'm sticking with that.