Author Topic: Spoilers for next week 4-15-09  (Read 760 times)

Dizzydeni

Spoilers for next week 4-15-09
« on: April 11, 2009, 04:34:05 PM »
Kevin sinks even further into his psychosis

Jill and Katherine are locked in battle

Phyllis plots to take down Sharon for good

Sharon's arrest prompts her to tell Nick the truth

Michael is desperate to aid his brother
« Last Edit: April 11, 2009, 04:38:20 PM by Dizzydeni »
Think of how different it would be if you never met the one person who changed everything.

Dizzydeni

Re: Spoilers for next week 4-15-09
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2009, 04:50:30 PM »
Some more:

Daniel Goddard just posted on his official website. He says Lily and Cane are going to get married on May 15th, he is filming the scenes now.

I guess he gives up on the baby, thank goodness.
Think of how different it would be if you never met the one person who changed everything.

Chell

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2009, 05:17:21 PM »
Sounds like it is going to be an interesting Mays sweeps.
CHELL

Kris-SB

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2009, 01:27:20 PM »
Yes it does. I think the Kevin psychosis thing is really interesting and love that Katherine and Jill are going to be rivals again instead of friends. I never liked the whole "Jill is my long lost daughter" storyline.

I am hoping that Phylis going after Sharon and Sharon "confessing" to Nick doesn't mean that Nick will leave Phylis and hook back up with "poor-me" Sharon. I hate her wounded victim act. She is such a hypocrit.

And ITA, Cane needs to back off of that custody suit. Yes, Chloe did a horrible thing, but let it go for the child's sake. Concentrate on Lily and having a baby of your own with her.
Kris (Snow~Belle)
Good Friends are like stars, you can't always see them but you know they are there.

Chell

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2009, 04:49:45 PM »
I prefer Nick with Sharon over Phyllis.  I have never been a Phyllis fan.  She keeps telling Sharon that she is trying to break her and Nick up and I want to yell at the television that that is exactly what Phyllis was doing just a few years back.  Turn about is not always fair play.  I see Sharon and Nick as the Victor and Nikki of today. 

Call me a romantic but I still see Victor and Nikki getting back together...someday.
CHELL