Author Topic: DWTS 4-13-09  (Read 1044 times)

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
DWTS 4-13-09
« on: April 13, 2009, 02:44:49 PM »
Vote for your top three dancers and then tell us what you thought about them and the rest of the contestants.

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
Re: DWTS 4-13-09
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2009, 09:31:31 PM »
I thought Gilles was excellent. It's hard to believe he's not a professional.

I really like Melissa's dance and Lil Kim. I especially liked Derrick's choreography. He comes up with the most entertaining routines.

Shawn was very good too. She would have been my 4th favorite.

I kind of liked Ty. I thought he was entertaining to watch.

I wasn't too crazy about the rest of them.
I don't know who should go home but I wouldn't be upset if Lawrence, Steve O or Chuck went home.

Oh, and did Lil Kim have a problem with that top?
Sheryl

Bubu

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2009, 12:13:16 PM »
She must have since Tom Bergeron stood in front of her to block her while she fixed it. How embarrassing for her.
Tom was on fire last night, he cracked me up several times but I can't for the life of me recall what he said to the judges that made me laugh.
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin

Puchie22

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2009, 02:55:49 PM »
My favorites were Lil Kim/Derrick/Gelles/Cheryl and Shawn/Mark. I enjoyed Melissa and Tony, they would've been my 4th choice. I didn't think that Stevo was as bad as the judges stated but if he or Lawrence went home, I could care less.

Maria
Maria

Today was just another day, until I thought of you!!!!

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2009, 04:54:01 PM »
Tom is a great host. I love his sense of humor.
It also looked like Lil Kim was falling out the bottom of that top when she was in back with Samantha.
Wardrobe needs to be a little more careful when it comes to dressing these ladies.
Sheryl

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2009, 10:20:01 PM »
Well Steve O went home.
Sheryl

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2009, 11:02:20 PM »
Gilles and Cheryl,  Lil Kim and Derrek, and Mellisa and Tony,  I would have picked Shawn and Mark for my fourth favorite.  Did anyone see the movie Sex and the City?  Gilles had a very tiny part in the movie, and boy was he ever cute!  I think that Cheryl will get herself another trophy!  What will this make it three for her?  Doesn't surprise me that Steve O went home, he should have weeks ago.
Rose

Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.

snady

« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2009, 10:01:56 AM »
Finally!  If I had to watch Steve-O for one more week I would have screamed.  Now we can get down to some serious competition.

Bubu

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2009, 10:09:18 AM »
Well Ty would still have to go to get to a serious competition. I love him, he is cute and charming but he is not a dancer.  I will miss him when he goes.
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin