Author Topic: 4-23-09 - Another Perspective  (Read 1199 times)

Dizzydeni

4-23-09 - Another Perspective
« on: April 16, 2009, 12:40:49 PM »
I am a little bit disappointed at next weeks episode.  How many perspectives can we take at this junction?  I just want to see them go ahead with the story, not go back and tell us what happened again.  I am hoping that my disappointment turns into excitement, but I don't really know what they could do to make us appreciate this episode.  I think its another filler.

What do you think?
« Last Edit: April 22, 2009, 10:25:24 AM by Dizzydeni »
Think of how different it would be if you never met the one person who changed everything.

masonmama

Re: 5.14 - Another Perspective
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2009, 02:14:10 PM »
Ya, I agree it seems like every once in a while they sneak these little "special look" episodes in.  They're more than likely just trying to get away with not giving us a new episode.  Reminds me of some of the old 80s sitcoms--a lot of them would have a whole episode made up of "remember when this happened" flashbacks instead of making a new episode.  The Golden Girls used to do that a lot.  I love that show, but there must be dozens of episodes comprised of the ladies sitting around the kitchen table talking about some funny thing (which we would then see) that happened in the past.  At least Lost hasn't sunken to that level (at least yet)!

sweetpea

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2009, 07:12:40 PM »
I kind of like it when they do these episodes.  It can clarify some confusing stuff when they do the recaps.  I guess I am just dense or something, but half the time I just don't get it!   :confused

Dizzydeni

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2009, 12:26:21 PM »
I loved when they played the episode from a week before, with their own subtitles, explaining everything that was happening.  They stopped it midway through this season, unfortunately.
Think of how different it would be if you never met the one person who changed everything.

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
Re: 4-23-09 - Another Perspective
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2009, 01:28:43 PM »
Your right sweatpea,  I was glad to watch last night's episode,  it answered some questions for me and helped me remember things I had forgotten about.  I have a hearing problem and it's difficult soemtimes to catch all of the words, so I recorded the show on my closed caption TV and watched it this morning. 
Rose

Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.

sweetpea

Re: 4-23-09 - Another Perspective
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2009, 05:18:27 PM »
I watched it with my daughter, who has never watched the show before... she said something that I thought was interesting.  When Locke and Widmore were talking at Locke's bedside, she said, they look just alike, are they related?  That has been one theory that has been on the internet for awhile.

Out of the mouths of babes....