Author Topic: Claudia's Pregnant, Carley's Pregnant...baby boom year on GH  (Read 1361 times)

Dizzydeni

Claudia's Pregnant, Carley's Pregnant...baby boom year on GH
« on: April 17, 2009, 02:45:31 PM »
Ok, so Claudia may be pregnant with Sonny's child.  Carly may be pregnant with Sonny or Jacks child.  It is starting to smell like a baby switch story to me, although Carly may be in danger carrying another baby.  Sonny said he wants NO more kids.  He will eat those words.

I think I have had enough of babies being left in a stroller, or hanging from a tree in a snow storm.  I hope neither one has another child.
Think of how different it would be if you never met the one person who changed everything.

Bubu

• Global Moderator
Re: Claudia's Pregnant, Carley's Pregnant...baby boom year on GH
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2009, 06:19:50 PM »
Wait when did Carly sleep with Sonny again? How did I miss that? The last time I know of is when she and SOnny slept in the limo after bringing Mike to the long term care center
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin

Dizzydeni

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2009, 08:17:16 AM »
Thats the last time I remember them together.  I blame my remote, running through the soaps and possibly missing key points.  Oh well.  I think one will die, and the other will be taken, just like OLTL.  Snoozefest...................
Think of how different it would be if you never met the one person who changed everything.

Bubu

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2009, 05:51:14 PM »
Dizzy, that was the last pregnancy that she miscarried when she thought it might be Sonny's. This is Jax's baby.  I don't see this being a baby swap storyline though. I really don't think Carly would sink that low, unless you mean CLaudia. Then maybe. Only thought of that possibility after typing. Just assumed Carly would lose the baby as she is high risk
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2009, 11:17:30 AM »
Personally I don't even think Claudia is pregnant, she'll fake it like Nicole did after she lost her baby on Days.  Why do these soaps have to copy each other?  Where is the originality?  Maybe if Carly carries her baby full term and has no complications they may throw in a stem cell story line somewhere in order to bring Michael back.  That's just a thought of mine, no spoiler.
Rose

Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.

Bubu

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2009, 11:39:48 AM »
LOL Dizzy, I agree.
I wanted to slap Carly yesterday for not telling Jax what the situation was right away. These two are going to last with the way they both keep secrets from each other.
Benjamin Franklin

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2009, 07:27:30 PM »
Hmm, so Rick thinks Claudia could be pregnant with his child instead of Sonny's. That would put a kink in her plans.
I feel bad for Carly. I like her with Jax and would like to see her have a healthy baby with him.
Sheryl

Bubu

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2009, 07:43:01 AM »
OMG I didn't even think of that. Neither did she apparently,lol. I know I should feel sorry for her but I kind of do.
Benjamin Franklin

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2009, 04:50:11 PM »
I was feeling sorry for Claudia because it seemed as if she had changed when she told Sonny the truth about her dad being able to walk.
I don't really know her history but I got the impression she wasn't too nice and used people but I was enjoying her relationship with Sonny after the business about her father came out.
Now I'm not so sure I can feel sorry for her because she just tried to have someone killed.
I think she should have been truthful with Sonny about her involvement in Michael being shot and see where the cards fall.
I don't like people lying to one another when they're suppose to be in a relationship.
Sheryl

Bubu

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2009, 08:34:09 AM »
She can't be honest about Michael, he will kill her. They are not in a relationship, he isn't in love with her.  Not that anything about this is right, she never should have married him to begin with. Her brother was right, she should not have married Sonny but she didn't listen. Now it is too late, he will find out.
Benjamin Franklin