Author Topic: The Real Episode 5.14 - The Variable  (Read 1369 times)

Dizzydeni

The Real Episode 5.14 - The Variable
« on: April 22, 2009, 10:24:26 AM »
Air date is April 29th...
On the 100th episode, the time of reckoning has begun when Daniel Faraday comes clean regarding what he knows about the island.

Written by Edward Kitsis & Adam Horowitz
Directed by Paul Edwards

Additional Cast
Nestor Carbonell as Richard Alpert
Sonya Walger as Penelope “Penny” Widmore
Alan Dale as Charles Widmore
Francois Chau as Dr. Pierre Chang
Fionnula Flanagan as Eloise Hawking
Patrick Fischler as Phil
Eric Lange as Radzinsky
Sarah Farooqui as Theresa
Alice Evans as younger Eloise Hawking
Wendy Pearson as E.R. doctor
Todd Coolidge as paramedic
Peggy Anne Siegmund as caretaker
Jennifer Sojot as E.R. nurse
Spencer Allyn as young Daniel Faraday
Michael Dempsey as foreman
Maya Henssens as young girl
Ariston Green as workman
Marvin DeFreitas as young Charlie
Brad Berryhill as anxious guy

Think of how different it would be if you never met the one person who changed everything.

Kris-SB

• Global Moderator
Re: The Real Episode 5.14 - The Variable
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2009, 10:45:53 AM »
Hmmm....and what would that be, pray tell? Is it possible he is from the past or the future? By that I mean the very distant past or the far away future. Or maybe he is a descendant of one of the Hostiles/Others? Or a descendant of the man who originally found the island? The son of that creepy woman with the huge pendulem maybe?
Kris (Snow~Belle)
Good Friends are like stars, you can't always see them but you know they are there.

Dizzydeni

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2009, 10:21:09 AM »
Think of how different it would be if you never met the one person who changed everything.

FeistyRedhead

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2009, 07:37:23 AM »
After watching The Variable I'm even more convinced that Eloise is the one who sent Ilana and her crew. I think Eloise has sent them to recover Daniel's body. I also think the answer to the question "What lies in the shadow of the statue" may be where Daniel was buried.

Dizzydeni

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2009, 08:09:47 AM »
After watching The Variable I'm even more convinced that Eloise is the one who sent Ilana and her crew. I think Eloise has sent them to recover Daniel's body. I also think the answer to the question "What lies in the shadow of the statue" may be where Daniel was buried.
I agree with you.  Eloise is the one person who hired Ilana etc.  Is it to find Daniel's body?  That I am not sure of, but it could be....

Last nights show was phenominal.  Let me start by saying that I am thrilled that Sawyer and Juliette profess their love of each other in the clip for next week.  I never thought I would like these two together, and I am thrilled that they found each other.  I also loved the "Freckles" comment and Juliette's reaction. 

The segment with Daniel and Charlotte was too cute.  Daniel was the scary man who told her to get off the island.  Scary he is, thats for sure.

What did he do to himself and Theresa to make them "sick?"  I wonder what went wrong.

I now think I know what will happen in the future, and I have said it many times, that the plane crash, etc. never happened.  I guess we will have to wait and see.

I love this show and I am so excited over this episode.

masonmama

« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2009, 10:17:21 AM »
Dizzy, at some point, don't we see Daniel or at least his lab and he's doing research with rats sending them back and forth in time?  Do you think that's what happened to Theresa and him?  They went back and forth in time so much that they completely lost their memories? 

Dizzydeni

« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2009, 10:43:29 AM »
Dizzy, at some point, don't we see Daniel or at least his lab and he's doing research with rats sending them back and forth in time?  Do you think that's what happened to Theresa and him?  They went back and forth in time so much that they completely lost their memories? 

Mama,, I guess thats it.....