Author Topic: Who Will Die on Lost Next Week?  (Read 2186 times)

Dizzydeni

Who Will Die on Lost Next Week?
« on: April 22, 2009, 10:32:32 AM »
Someone is supposed to die very soon and I wonder who you think it might be?  One vote per person.
Think of how different it would be if you never met the one person who changed everything.

Kris-SB

• Global Moderator
Re: Who Will Die on Lost Next Week?
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2009, 10:40:20 AM »
I actually think it will be a secondary character. Horace maybe or Ben's Dad.
Kris (Snow~Belle)
Good Friends are like stars, you can't always see them but you know they are there.

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2009, 11:23:01 AM »
Sawyer hasn't been seen or heard of since he shot the young Ben, maybe it will be him that will die? 
Rose

Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.

Kris-SB

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2009, 11:24:29 AM »
I think you mean Sayid. And you are right, he hasn't been seen so maybe that is a hint that it will be him who dies tonight.
Kris (Snow~Belle)
Good Friends are like stars, you can't always see them but you know they are there.

Dizzydeni

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2009, 02:51:24 PM »
I think you mean Sayid. And you are right, he hasn't been seen so maybe that is a hint that it will be him who dies tonight.

Next week, this week is another recap episode.
Think of how different it would be if you never met the one person who changed everything.

Bubu

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2009, 02:52:41 PM »
 :cry1 Anyone but Sayid, or Sawyer.  I have a sick feeling you are right though.
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin

Dizzydeni

« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2009, 08:34:17 AM »
I know who dies...do you want to know?

Dizzydeni

« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2009, 08:36:42 AM »
----------------------------
DANIEL FARRIDAY IS KILLED BY HIS MOTHER, BUT SHE DOESNT KNOW THAT HE IS HER SON.

-----------------------------
JUST HIGHLIGHT THE SPOT ABOVE THIS TO FIND OUT WHO WILL DIE.  THIS SEEMS TO BE TRUE!

Dizzydeni

« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2009, 10:21:49 AM »
The death may be at the end of this year....which is not that far away.

Dizzydeni

« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2009, 08:11:17 AM »
I feel sorry that Daniel is dead and that his mother killed him, but its better than the others being killed.  Daniel played a pivotal part in this story and he is going to be the savior of all, I think.

Kris-SB

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2009, 08:57:34 AM »
I don't see how Daniel will be the savior when he is deceased, but anything can happen on this show.

How sad and tragic that his Mother kills him, knows that she did it, and still sends him back there in the future. My Motherly instincts would drive me to do the total opposite! I would push him into music instead of science and keep him as far away from that island as possible. The look of betrayal on Daniel's face when he realized that his mother knew he would die all the while she was pushing him to go to the island was so sad.

And what a twist that Charles Whitmore is his father. I kinda saw it coming about 2/3 of the way through, but was still hoping I was wrong. So, a Darma leutenant (and future leader) has an affair with a Hostile/Other/Native and creates the child that has the potential to save them all. 
Kris (Snow~Belle)

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2009, 10:08:30 AM »
I don't see how Daniel will be the savior when he is deceased, but anything can happen on this show.

How sad and tragic that his Mother kills him, knows that she did it, and still sends him back there in the future. My Motherly instincts would drive me to do the total opposite! I would push him into music instead of science and keep him as far away from that island as possible. The look of betrayal on Daniel's face when he realized that his mother knew he would die all the while she was pushing him to go to the island was so sad.

And what a twist that Charles Whitmore is his father. I kinda saw it coming about 2/3 of the way through, but was still hoping I was wrong. So, a Darma leutenant (and future leader) has an affair with a Hostile/Other/Native and creates the child that has the potential to save them all. 

Wow I never saw that coming.    How confusing for someone who doesn't watch the show regularly, who? what?  darma lt? future leader? hostile/other/native??  Wow, lots to comprehend.  I hope somehow Daniel doesn't die, look at Locke he seems to have survived and he was dead.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2009, 10:10:11 AM by Princessrose »
Rose

Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.

Dizzydeni

« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2009, 01:20:14 PM »
Maybe its Daniel who lies at the foot of the statue.....

sweetpea

« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2009, 11:55:03 AM »
I don't think that Charles Widmore was a Dharma Initiative guy, was he?  He was in one of the flashbacks in time and met Locke at the Hostile camp when he was a young man.  He called out to someone named Ellie at the time.  I assume that he was talking to Eloise.

Kris-SB

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2009, 10:47:17 AM »
Oops, you're right, Sweetpea. Charles Widmore was also a Hostile/Other/Native. What IS the correct term for Richard's crew?
Kris (Snow~Belle)