Author Topic: Who Will Die on Lost Next Week?  (Read 2184 times)

Bubu

• Global Moderator
Re: Who Will Die on Lost Next Week?
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2009, 11:06:56 AM »
Widmore was an Other? How do we know that?  I am very confused now, who is Dharma, who is Other and who is flight 815! Yeah where are the other people from 815 like Rose and her hubby?
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2009, 07:23:58 PM »
Join the club Barb,  I can't keep track any longer, who is on first and who is on second.  If Widmore was an Other, did that mean that Daniel's mother was too?  I thought I read that the next episode will let us know what happened to Rose and her husband.
Rose

Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.

Bubu

• Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2009, 01:09:36 PM »
Daniel's  mother is an Other. Daniel said so in this last episode
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin

Dizzydeni

« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2009, 10:19:00 AM »
Daniel is Eloise and Charles son.  They were both hostiles, until Charles was banned from the island.  I don't know if Eloise went with him or not, but we shall see.
Think of how different it would be if you never met the one person who changed everything.