Author Topic: Hurleys Ewoks  (Read 923 times)

Dizzydeni

Hurleys Ewoks
« on: April 23, 2009, 10:08:00 AM »
Last week we heard about Hurley's rewrite of Star Wars, because the Ewoks suck.  I found a cute site, and now have the cutest Ewok ever, my grandson.  If you want to make one of your own, or put a face to just about any picture, go to www.faceinhole.com - there are so many options.

Think of how different it would be if you never met the one person who changed everything.

Kris-SB

• Global Moderator
Re: Hurleys Ewoks
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2009, 10:10:11 AM »
LOL...very cute, Denise!!

Personnally, I always thought the Ewoks were cute...odd but cute.
Kris (Snow~Belle)
Good Friends are like stars, you can't always see them but you know they are there.

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2009, 01:29:52 PM »
Denise he's adorable!  I'll have to check out that site.
Rose

Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.

Bubu

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2009, 07:31:46 AM »
I am so glad I read thsi yesterday. I missed that episode. My DVD recorder is being repaired so I have a bunch of >Lost episodes saved on my DVR and just forgot that one of them was the new one. So I watched that one last night.   I love Hurley, he is just so straight forward and kind.  I hope he isn't the one being killed this season, we already lost Charlie and Claire
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin

Dizzydeni

« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2009, 08:33:27 AM »
We still dont know if Claire is dead....
Think of how different it would be if you never met the one person who changed everything.