Author Topic: What is up with Sharon?  (Read 746 times)

Kris-SB

• Global Moderator
What is up with Sharon?
« on: April 23, 2009, 10:09:12 AM »
I don't get why she is acting so odd. Stealing stuff she doesn't remember taking and weeping all the time. She is definately unstable but why?

Because of her divorce? I didn't think she really loved Jack that much in the first place and the divorce was her idea.

Because of losing Cassie umpteen years ago? Talk about your delayed reaction.

Because Noah fell through the ice and Brad died saving him? I know she was friends with Brad but it isn't like he was her soulmate. And Noah was alright.

I am so sick of the weepy "Nick I need you" crap. I wish Sharon would be put in the rubber room next to Kevin's and left there to rot.
Kris (Snow~Belle)
Good Friends are like stars, you can't always see them but you know they are there.

Dizzydeni

Re: What is up with Sharon?
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2009, 10:17:32 AM »
I cannot stand to watch her anymore, so I zip!
Think of how different it would be if you never met the one person who changed everything.

Kris-SB

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2009, 10:20:01 AM »
ITA. They are writing her like the proverbial Damsel in distress to make us pity her, root for her and Nick. But instead it is irritating and making me realy dislike her.
Kris (Snow~Belle)
Good Friends are like stars, you can't always see them but you know they are there.

Chell

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2009, 10:51:01 AM »
There was a scene a few weeks back when her mom was in the hospital and she was telling her mom she was losing time...blacking out.  Her mom told her to seek help because she did the same thing back when her mom was injured and ended up in the wheelchair.  Sharon blamed herself for her mom's accident.  I think they are trying to make it look like Sharon is blaming herself for the death of Brad because if she hadn't told Brad she didn't love him and turn him out into the winter storm he wouldn't have drowned.  However, if she hadn't turned him out into the winter storm her son would have drowned.

I prefer Nick with Sharon (as you already know) but this pity me garbage is getting old.  She pushes Nick away then pulls him back in push away pulls back in etc etc.
CHELL