Author Topic: Screencaps on hold  (Read 1781 times)

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
Screencaps on hold
« on: January 25, 2010, 03:27:29 PM »
My computer hasn't been running well for the past couple weeks so I restored it to the factory settings but I'm not sure that helped.
I don't have the software that I use for screencaps reloaded on the computer since I'm still trying to figure out if there's a problem so I won't be able to do screencaps until my computer gets fixed, unless I try to do them on my laptop.
The software I have on my laptop doesn't work well for capturing screencaps so it may be more of a pain in the neck then anything.
Sorry about that.
Sheryl

Kris-SB

• Global Moderator
Re: Screencaps on hold
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2010, 05:26:01 PM »
Not a problem! I hope you figure out your PC problems soon. It can be pretty annoying and stressful when you depend on them for so much.
Kris (Snow~Belle)
Good Friends are like stars, you can't always see them but you know they are there.

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2010, 12:56:54 PM »
My computer is at the doctors. They said they'd call me in 3-5 days.
At least I have my laptop although I may clean up one of my son's old computers and use that instead.
I'm not a big lover of laptops but they're handy when you're on vacation and away from home.
Sheryl

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2010, 04:44:36 PM »
I still haven't gotten my computer back but I decided to install the software I use for screencaps on my spare computer and did some screencaps today.
I'll probably continue doing them on this computer so I'm back in business.
Sheryl

EmmaS

• Farah Fath Fan
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2010, 11:30:23 PM »
I hope your computer is up and running soon :) computers are pain to use i had problems with mine i'm saving up for a laptop soon :)
EmmaS