Author Topic: Sexual Harassement Suit against ABC & Henry Ian Cusick (Desmond)  (Read 1257 times)

FeistyRedhead

A female employee at ABC has brought a sexual harassment suit against ABC and Henry Ian Cusick (Desmond)

http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/2009/04/lost-star-henry-ian-cusick-faces-sexual-harassment-claim.html

Bubu

• Global Moderator
Re: Sexual Harassement Suit against ABC & Henry Ian Cusick (Desmond)
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2009, 02:49:06 PM »
I saw that on the headlines today. If this is true, he should be fired and she should get a huge settlement from him and ABC. If it isn't true, there is not enough karma in the world for this woman.   I wish they would not report this news until he was found guilty. His reputation gets thown in the trash and even if he is cleared thae damage is done.   Trying to keep an open mind about it until ther is more info
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin

FeistyRedhead

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2009, 05:35:12 PM »
I agree, Bubu. I really wish things like this wouldn't be reported until after the case goes to court. Regardless of the outcome, I wonder if they'll now kill off Desmond. Remember how many Lost actors got DUIs and got killed off. Seems everytime any Lost actor got in legal trouble they got killed on the island.

Bubu

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2009, 07:28:40 AM »
They brought Jin back to life so I guess his DUI wasn't so bad,lol.  The actor got one a little while ago too.  I don't get it you live on this beautiful island with a brilliant career why screw with it by drinking and driving?
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin

FeistyRedhead

« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2009, 08:28:54 AM »
I don't get it either, Bubu. These actors, not just the Lost cast, but those in Hollywood also, make enough money they can hire a limo to sit outside the club all night and wait to drive them home. I'm not sure if it's their egos that tell them they are ok to drive or they are just too damned stupid to not drink and drive.

Dizzydeni

« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2009, 08:31:47 AM »
I so hope that this is untrue.  Selfishly, I would hate for this character to be terminated, as he has not yet finished his role on the show.  Of course, I would want him to be held accountable for his actions, but not now, next year....

Please let this be a lie.
Think of how different it would be if you never met the one person who changed everything.