Author Topic: DWTS 4-27-09 poll  (Read 1555 times)

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
DWTS 4-27-09 poll
« on: April 27, 2009, 05:50:23 PM »
Vote for you top two dancers and then tell us what you thought.
Sheryl

Dizzydeni

Re: DWTS 4-27-09 poll
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2009, 07:57:59 PM »
Thanks Sheryl, I forgot....
Think of how different it would be if you never met the one person who changed everything.

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2009, 09:34:22 PM »
Wasn't it my turn to set it up?  :confused
I almost forgot.
Sheryl

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2009, 09:39:48 PM »
I voted for Lil Kim and Gilles.
I bet Melissa would have been great if she hadn't gotten hurt. I thought her rehearsal was pretty good but you could see she was only marking it.

I'm not sure who I want to go home. I really think they all are doing a great job, even Ty who I thought had been the weakest of the group.

I'm a little disappointed in Shawn. Instead of getting better, she seems as if she's getting weaker. I didn't like her solo in the group dance and thought she was a little heavy on her feet for the first dance.

I liked team Tango the best for the group dance but I was quite impressed with the fact that Lacey was able to learn team Mambo's dance so quickly.
Sheryl

Dizzydeni

« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2009, 07:52:25 AM »
I think Giles is getting worse too.  I am really liking Little Kim.
Think of how different it would be if you never met the one person who changed everything.

Dizzydeni

« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2009, 07:53:20 AM »
Wasn't it my turn to set it up?  :confused
I almost forgot.
Sheryl

Yes it was, but you could forget too!

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2009, 08:43:04 AM »
I still like Gilles but wasn't as crazy about his dances last night as I've been in the past.
Lil Kim has improved tremendously.
I think it should come down to her, Gilles, and hopefully Melissa  if her ribs are ok to dance again.
Sheryl

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2009, 10:10:17 PM »
I was afraid Melissa was going to go home. I'm glad she's still in the competition and hope her ribs feel good enough so she'll be able to dance next week.

I kind of thought Shawn might go home but Chuck went.
Sheryl

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2009, 10:00:47 AM »
I felt bad that Chuck went home, he is the only one in my opinion who seemd to get better each week. I do like Mellissa though and I think she should be in the top three.  It wasn't her fault she was injured, you could tell she was in a lot of pain, maybe she got a lot of sympathy votes.

Darn it I hated to see anyone go home last night.
Rose

Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.

Puchie22

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2009, 11:46:38 AM »
I liked them all and was sad to see Chuck go but between him and Melissa I think the right decision was made. I was afraid for Melissa, I thought it might come down to Shawn or Ty. I'm glad Ty is still there, I really like him and he is the most improved dancer of them all. I'm rooting for Lil Kim and Melissa for the finals.  :great

Maria
Maria

Today was just another day, until I thought of you!!!!

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2009, 08:34:57 PM »
I think Ty has come a long way. Chuck too but in my opinion, Melissa is better then Chuck so if it came down to those two, I think Melissa should have stayed and she did so I'm glad.
I actually voted for her the other night because I thought it would be a shame if she left the competition.
Sheryl