Author Topic: Episode 15 Follow the Leader  (Read 1942 times)

Dizzydeni

Episode 15 Follow the Leader
« on: May 03, 2009, 05:37:46 PM »
Next Wednesday...

JACK AND KATE FAIL TO AGREE ON THE BEST DIRECTION TO TAKE TO SAVE THEIR FELLOW ISLAND SURVIVORS, AND SAWYER AND JULIET COME UNDER SCRUTINY FROM THE DHARMA INITIATIVE, ON ABC’S “LOST”

“Follow the Leader” Jack and Kate find themselves at odds over the direction to take to save their fellow island survivors, Locke further solidifies his stance as leader of “The Others,” and Sawyer and Juliet come under scrutiny from the Dharma Initiative.

“Lost” stars Naveen Andrews as Sayid, Henry Ian Cusick as Desmond, Jeremy Davies as Daniel Faraday, Michael Emerson as Ben, Matthew Fox as Jack, Jorge Garcia as Hurley, Josh Holloway as Sawyer, Yunjin Kim as Sun, Ken Leung as Miles, Evangeline Lilly as Kate, Elizabeth Mitchell as Juliet and Terry O’Quinn as Locke.

Guest starring are Nestor Carbonell as Richard Alpert, Francois Chau as Dr. Pierre Chang, Doug Hutchison as Horace Goodspeed, Patrick Fischler as Phil, Eric Lange as Radzinsky, David S. Lee as younger Charles Widmore, Alice Evans as younger Eloise Hawking, Leslie Ishii as Lara, Sebastian Siegel as Erik, Kevin Chapman as Mitch, Elisabeth Blake as Vanessa, William Makozak as Captain Bird, Victoria Goring as mother and Maya Henssens as young girl.
Think of how different it would be if you never met the one person who changed everything.

Dizzydeni

Re: Episode 15 Follow the Leader
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2009, 12:01:37 PM »
If you love spoilers, watch these 5 clips and go nuts like I did.  OH MY GOODNESS!

http://www.docarzt.com/lost/lost-follow-the-leader-preview-clips/
Think of how different it would be if you never met the one person who changed everything.

Bubu

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2009, 01:08:06 PM »
WOW this show is so good!! I am definietly going to have to buy season 5 now that my dvd got ruined!

If that second video is true, then wouldn't Kate be under arrest and put in prison? Why would she want to have what happened ot happen? She stands to lose big time. 
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin

Dizzydeni

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2009, 08:33:44 AM »
She sure does stand to lose everything.  I don't think she will ever want to go back to those terms.

Dizzydeni

« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2009, 08:19:34 AM »
What an episode this was.  It is starting to unravel, but with a little bit more mystery.  Is there a Jacob?  Are Ben and Richard in cahoots?  Ben still lies, and I think Richard is a liar too.  I believe that Eloise will help them now, but there is still that skepticism remaining.  How will they get the bomb out of the tunnels?  In the previews, Richard is hammering a wall in the temple.  Is that the way out for Jughead? 

I loved the Dr. Chang, Hurley, and Miles scene.  Miles now knows why his mother raised him alone.  Hurley is a pip, and his character has never changed.  I wish Kate would get lost.  I love Sawyer and Juliette together, and "I love you back" was terrific to hear.  However, Kate, once again, right in the middle.

I hope that Sawyer kills that creep that hit Juliette by ripping him to pieces.

Seeing Sayid again caused me to scream for joy.

I will add more later, but this episode was da bomb.

Kris-SB

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2009, 08:27:18 AM »
I agree, it was very good and really kept the viewer's attention. My husband was even able to stay awake until it was over...lol. He hasn't seen the last 15 minutes of a 1 hour show in years, he sits down....he falls asleep.  :duh 
Kris (Snow~Belle)
Good Friends are like stars, you can't always see them but you know they are there.

Bubu

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2009, 09:37:04 AM »
I am loving this season. I too jumped for joy when Sayed showed up. I love him, I loved his reaction when he said I killed Ben and Kate said she brought Ben to the Others and he is alive. 
 I hope next season isn't lets fight to explode the H bomb or not. 
Why does Locke want to kill Jacob?
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin

Kris-SB

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2009, 09:43:19 AM »
Why does Locke want to kill Jacob?

Good question! I would like to know that too. My guess is that he thinks Jacob is the one making all the bad things happen. But I think Jacob IS the island and if you kill one, you also destroy the other. May be where the H bomb comes into play next season.
Kris (Snow~Belle)
Good Friends are like stars, you can't always see them but you know they are there.

masonmama

« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2009, 11:18:19 AM »
I agree about Kate being annoying by popping in on Sawyer and Juliette....not that she had a choice, but still.  I don't particularly like Kate and I LOVE Sawyer and Juliette.  Kate better not ruin it.  The preview alluded to the fact that there will apparently be some trouble between them concerning Kate--Kate should just hook up with Jack--don't particularly like him either--and leave Sawyer and Juliette alone!!

Kris-SB

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2009, 11:26:24 AM »
I agree, Sawyer is better with Juliette than Kate. The look that Juliette gave Kate and Sawyer when Kate ended up coming down the ladder in the sub said alot. She is either worried or annoyed that Kate showed up yet again to throw a wrench in her and Sawyer's plans.
Kris (Snow~Belle)

Dizzydeni

« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2009, 11:43:31 AM »
I believe the explosion will be this season but I am not sure.

Bubu

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2009, 03:01:40 PM »
I am not liking Kate anymore either. She is not happy unless she has both men begging and scraping to her whims. She won't choose one, just keeps running from one to the other. I hope Juliette kick her butt! I think Sawyer really loves Juliette though. I love how they are together.
Benjamin Franklin