Author Topic: DWTS Poll for May 4, 2009 - 2 votes  (Read 1247 times)

Dizzydeni

DWTS Poll for May 4, 2009 - 2 votes
« on: May 04, 2009, 02:57:40 PM »
Vote for you favorite two couples and lets discuss.....
Think of how different it would be if you never met the one person who changed everything.

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
Re: DWTS Poll for May 4, 2009 - 2 votes
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2009, 10:05:55 PM »
It's getting hard to vote because I think they all are doing a great job however my two favorites were Melissa and Gilles.

I didn't think Lil Kim was quite as good tonight as she's been other nights. Not bad, just not as good.
Shawn did a great job and Ty has really impressed me. He's a fighter but it's probably his turn to go home.

Sheryl

Dizzydeni

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2009, 06:41:25 AM »
I love Lil Kim and Derek, and Melissa is my favorite.  Gilles is gorgeous, thats for sure.
Think of how different it would be if you never met the one person who changed everything.

Puchie22

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2009, 02:56:29 PM »
My two favorites last night were Shawn and Melissa. I loved Gilles and Lil Kim but I enjoyed Shawn and Melissa better. I love Ty but I think he will probably go home tonight.

I always enjoyed (as usual) watching Louie Van Axel dance and choreagraph (spg) those dances with the other pro's. I miss when he is not around for several seasons in a roll.  :victory

Maria
Maria

Today was just another day, until I thought of you!!!!

Bubu

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2009, 05:40:13 PM »
I don't get the love for Shawn last night. She was way too stiff and robot like for my taste.  She is a sweet girl but she was not worthy of a 10 last night. I think they just want to be sure it is Ty who goes home tonight. I do think Ty should be the one going tonight but I don't see a perfect perforomance for Shawn. 
I had to laugh and don't know why Shawn was able to keep a straight face when the choice for song started playing. I was LMAO over it because I know that was what was going through her head the whole time, I just have to get through this,lol.

Gotta love Ty, he is so adorable, he can't dance but he makes me laugh every week. I LMAO when he said it is pretty obvious right now I am not Cuban! He is adorable and I will miss him but I don't want to see a repeat of Jerry Rice this year so he has to go no matter how cute I think he is
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2009, 06:21:35 PM »
A lot of the ladies in my senior citizen tap class like Ty because they too think he's cute. They keep saying he can't dance but they like him and want him to stay.
He must have a big fan base since he's stayed this long.

Shawn is a cute girl and very talented but I don't think she deserved 10's either. She seems too heavy on her feet at times.
I think the top 3 should be Melissa, Gilles, and Lil Kim.

Sheryl

Dizzydeni

« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2009, 10:46:51 PM »
Ty was very lucky staying for another week.  He is so stiff.  I felt bad for Lil Kim as she had one more week to prove herself.  Oh well.