Author Topic: Is It Time For  (Read 1028 times)

Bubu

• Global Moderator
Is It Time For
« on: May 06, 2009, 07:42:57 PM »
Luke's vacation? Send him on one of his endless journeys one way this time and he can take his slimy son wanna be with him.  I can't stand this character anymore. He used to be funny with an edge now he is just self indulgent and whiny.   
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
Re: Is It Time For
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2009, 07:23:50 PM »
I FF through a lot of their scenes but I got the impression, Luke still thinks Ethan might be his son.
I'm not going to be able to see the show for almost 3 weeks after next Monday since I'm going to Hawaii.
I've got too many shows to record so I'm going to have to give up GH and OLTL.
For once I'm hoping I come back and nothing has happened, lol.
Oh and I do hope I find out if Michael survives the surgery before I go. I'd love to see what happens, if he survives and wakes up. I imagine it might be a tear jerker.
Of course if he dies, that too would be a tear jerker.
Patrick better work his miracles tomorrow in case for some reason I don't have time to watch Monday's show.
Sheryl

Bubu

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2009, 07:33:41 PM »
LOL Sheryl, I wanted him to finish today since I am away and won't be able to watch until next week. Good grief what a decision for a parent to have to make. Claudia has some nerve inserting herself in the whole situation esp with Jason staring her down because he knows the truth!  I would be booking my  one way ticket to Italy . 

I think Luke suspects Tracy of switching the blood somehow. His reaction to her reaction to Lulu and Ethan's relationship sent up red flags to Luke but I think he was suspicious before that.  Maybe he noticed something off  on his test results because he ended up saving them, Maybe she wsitched his tube of blood and it didn't have the right blood type as Luke
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2009, 09:14:52 AM »
I FF through most of the scenes with Lulu, Ethan, Tracy, and Luke so I missed that look but you could be right about Tracy doing something to make it look like Ethan and Luke are father and son.

And yes, what a horrible decision to have to make about your child. I hope they have Michael survive and wake up.
I'm thinking since we've now seen an actual person, maybe he will wake up. If he does, I wonder if Jason will let Sonny know that Claudia was responsible for the hit that caused Michael to get shot.
I want her exposed almost as much as I want Nicole exposed for her lies on Days, lol.
Sheryl

Bubu

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2009, 03:46:21 PM »
Tracy didn't set it up too make Ethan look like Lukes son, I think she did something to the test results to make sure it didn't say he was Luke's son
Benjamin Franklin

Dizzydeni

« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2009, 10:24:08 AM »
I think Lukes vacation is way overdue....buh bye
Think of how different it would be if you never met the one person who changed everything.