Author Topic: Sharon's Pregnancy  (Read 1054 times)

Kris-SB

• Global Moderator
Sharon's Pregnancy
« on: May 07, 2009, 09:35:13 AM »
So it sure looks like we are in for another Who's the Daddy storyline. So who do you think it will be? So far the conteders are Nick, Jack and Billy. Wouldn't it be a hoot if none of them are the father? She was sleeping with anything that moved there for a while so it could be the bellhop's kid for all we know.
Kris (Snow~Belle)
Good Friends are like stars, you can't always see them but you know they are there.

FeistyRedhead

Re: Sharon's Pregnancy
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2009, 11:36:09 AM »
It will probably end up being Nick's baby. However, I hope it's Jack's baby. I like Jack and Sharon and would love to see them have a baby together.

Kris-SB

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2009, 11:13:31 AM »
I'm rooting for none of the above. That the daddy is some annonymous guy that will show up later to claim the kid and make her life hell.
Kris (Snow~Belle)
Good Friends are like stars, you can't always see them but you know they are there.

FeistyRedhead

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2009, 02:35:13 PM »
Wouldn't that be funny if she was making it with someone else we didn't know about. lol Maybe she made it with the good looking bartender that Jill hooked up with last week. lol

Kris-SB

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2009, 12:36:02 PM »
Well it looks like Jack wants to raise the baby no matter who the bio dad is. But I wonder if he will change his mind when he finds out that Sharon also slept with his brother? So far he just thinks it might be Nick's.

And did any of you notice how closely this mirror's the Phylis pregnancy who's the daddy? Nick was married to another woman, Jack was her ex, she didn't know who the daddy was, both men cared about the mom-to-be....etc.
Kris (Snow~Belle)

Dizzydeni

« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2009, 07:39:20 AM »
Well he now knows that Billy slept with Sharon.  I honestly feel bad for him, and Billy too.  I like them both.
Think of how different it would be if you never met the one person who changed everything.

Kris-SB

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2009, 08:53:16 AM »
The look on Jack's face when he gave Sharon a chance to tell the truth about Billy and she continued to lie, was so sad. Too bad he is such a ruthless pig and set up Victor, or I might feel sorry for him. But you reap what you sow and IMO Jack is getting what he diserves.

So is Phylis I guess, though I like her with Nick and am sorry to see their marriage crumble. Nick and Sharon together makes me ill.
Kris (Snow~Belle)