Author Topic: WHO WILL GO HOME ON DWTS - MAY 11TH  (Read 1217 times)

Dizzydeni

WHO WILL GO HOME ON DWTS - MAY 11TH
« on: May 11, 2009, 03:16:58 PM »
Lets vote on our top two.  I think we all suspect who will be eliminated, but with America Voting, we just never know, do we?
Think of how different it would be if you never met the one person who changed everything.

Dizzydeni

Re: WHO WILL GO HOME ON DWTS - MAY 11TH
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2009, 09:33:00 AM »
Its hard to choose between Tony/Melissa and Shawn/Mark.  I like them both.  The best, however, is Gilles.
Think of how different it would be if you never met the one person who changed everything.

scfreed

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2009, 09:43:33 AM »
Please, please, please let it be Ty who goes home ....

Puchie22

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2009, 03:11:46 PM »
I loved Gilles he was the best. I had a hard time also choosing between Melissa and Shawn but I chose Melissa and Gilles. Its time for Ty to go home. I like him a lot but not as a finalist or a dancer.  :duh

Maria
Maria

Today was just another day, until I thought of you!!!!

Bubu

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2009, 06:06:38 PM »
I agree Gilles is the best and I hope he wins. Melissa was up there as well. It should be those two in the finals.  Ty needs to go tonight, yes he is adorable and sweet and tries hard but he is not a dancer.  Shawn can go next. Sorry, she is not that great to me. She always seems so heavy to me( I don't mean weight wise) in the way she moves on the dance floor. I think she approaches the dance like a gymnastic routine and they are two different things.
I only wish Tony was not Melissa's partner. Last time he got to the finals with a good dancer he lost it for her with the freedance routine he did. I hope he has learned his lesson this time and does a better job. Sorry, I never forgave him for Stacy Keibler (?last name) being cut  and sending Jerry Rice to final two!
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin

Dizzydeni

« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2009, 07:54:43 AM »
Yay, we finally got it right.  Bye bye cowboy.  He really was terrific, and tried so hard.  I have a lot of respect for him, although I probably will never see him again, lol.

Puchie22

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2009, 11:38:08 AM »
I was sad for Ty but knew it was time for him to go home. I agree with you Bubu on Shawn seeming heavy on her feet but she is cute as a button. I hope the final 2 will be Gilles and Melissa. If either one wins I'll be OK with it, however I think Gilles dancing and his good looks will take him to the end. Cheryl did such a fantastic free style with Drew the first year she won.  :wink1

Maria
Maria

Today was just another day, until I thought of you!!!!

Dizzydeni

« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2009, 12:57:16 PM »
Feed a horse, ride a cowboy was super.