Author Topic: The Incident...LOST'S Last of the year....  (Read 1466 times)

Dizzydeni

The Incident...LOST'S Last of the year....
« on: May 13, 2009, 07:58:15 AM »
I am so excited about seeing tonight's two hour finale, but after its done, there is no more....until 7 months from now.  There are clips on the web of tonights show and I will put it up in a bit.
Think of how different it would be if you never met the one person who changed everything.

Dizzydeni

Think of how different it would be if you never met the one person who changed everything.

Dizzydeni

Re: The Incident...LOST'S Last of the year....
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2009, 06:37:51 AM »
Oh my God, we have a lot to talk about.  Lets start with Rose and Bernard.  How nice to see the two of them alive and kicking.  They looked so happy.   Sayid shot, and possibly dying is making me ill.  Juliette dead nearly killed me.  Poor Sawyer, holding on to her for as long as he could.  My heart broke.  Jacob was intertwined in everyones life, and his "friend" in the very beginning took over John Locke's looks, etc.  It has to be.  They made reference to it in the conversation before Jacob died.  What a show.  It was outrageous.  Now we wait seven months to see where the show is going in its final season.

Kris-SB

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2009, 08:53:05 AM »
Yes it was good to see Ros and Bernard and how cute that they were avoiding the other survivors so that they could remain "retired."

I can't believe that they have Juliette dead and Sayid close to it either. I am wondering if that bomb will reset time and they won't be dead. They can't have it rest time back to when the plane crashed though as we have another year yet of shows. No way it can be the end of their adventure on the island. Mayb the explosion won't work. Or maybe Juliette will just be blown out of the hole like Desmond was blown out of the hatch, naked and seeing visions of Charlie's deaths.

Sawyer trying desperately to hold on the Juliette and their "I love you's" was very touching and well done. It was very emotional and believable. But dang....I hope we won't have him and Jack fighting over Kate again next season! Yuck!!

Wow, and Locke not really being Locke is a shocker. And I too figured as soon as they showed John's body falling out of that crate that Jacob's island mate from hundreds of years ago was really who we thought was Locke these past few weeks. I sure hope they explain their back story, who/what they are and how they ended up fighting over the island in the first place.
Kris (Snow~Belle)
Good Friends are like stars, you can't always see them but you know they are there.

bettyrubblemom

« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2009, 07:49:03 PM »
Great Great Finale! :awesome

I cried when Juliet slipped into the hole!  It was very interesting how LOST continues with the whole good vs evil thing.  It was interesting how Jacob was in white at the beginning and the other guy in black.

When I realized it was the other guy who had taken over Lockes form, it really freaked me out!  Satan can take any form and that man is definetly evil.

I really liked Ben too....I like when he said "I lie, that is what I do"

The only disappointment was no Desmond :cry1

Dizzydeni

« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2009, 09:50:21 AM »
I hope that he is in next season and that the sexual harrassment suit is settled.  I love him too.

Apple Dumpling

« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2009, 08:28:17 PM »
What sexual harrassment charge?

Bubu

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2009, 03:05:43 PM »
The harrassment charge is against the actor playing Desmond. I hope it is resolved too. I want it wrapped up the way it is supposed to be and not a work around because an actor couldn't be there. If he is guilty then I hope they at least use another actor for the role
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin