Author Topic: Jason and Michael  (Read 1054 times)

Bubu

• Global Moderator
Jason and Michael
« on: May 17, 2009, 10:45:17 AM »
I love Jason, his scenes are always so poignant and touching. I would lose interest in the show if he were not part of it.  The scene on the rooftop with am just tore my heart out.
Why on earth would the powers that be spoil the outcome of this story? Right in the middle of the show, they show a coming attraction saying to be there when Micheal wakes up and then show it!DUH! Well why be there when you already have seen it.  It also ruined the suspense to whether Carly made the right decision or not. I don't get it
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin

Dizzydeni

Re: Jason and Michael
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2009, 01:59:15 PM »
Thats the way it goes.  They hide spoilers, then go and advertise it right in front of your eyes.  Oh well.  Surprise (NOT).
Think of how different it would be if you never met the one person who changed everything.

Bubu

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2009, 02:41:29 PM »
Why couldn't they bring back the old Michael? It is only supposed to be a year but this kid looks like he has aged 4 years
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2009, 09:24:44 AM »
Since I've been out here in Colorado I haven't had a chance to watch General Hospital, it's on the opposite station at the same time Days is on here.  But I recorded it back on my DVR, so I'll play catch up next week.  I have seen previews and thought the same thing, why age Michael?  I think it would have been better if the other Michael was back on, at least it would have been more realistic.
Rose

Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2009, 01:37:42 AM »
I didn't watch when the old Michael was on so it doesn't really matter much to me but I was disappointed in the wake up episode. I happened to catch the last few minutes of that show and saw him wake up when Lulu was in the room.
I had wished he would wake up with Carly in the room.
I saw a little bit of it this past week when Carly went to see him and then a little bit of the show when Michael was yelling at his mom for not being in the room when he woke up.
That's about all I've seen in the past 2 weeks.
I couldn't record it on my DVR because I wouldn't have enough room for all the shows I watch so I hope I didn't miss much.
I did record the May 15th show since I knew Michael was waking up that day. I don't think I really need to watch it though.
Sheryl

Dizzydeni

« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2009, 09:57:35 AM »
Michael is mad at his mother because she was not there to greet him when he woke up.  He is turning into a little snot.  He wants to live with his dad.
Think of how different it would be if you never met the one person who changed everything.

Bubu

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2009, 10:11:20 AM »
Actually he always was a little snot,lol.  I say let him go live with his dad, don't let the Q's have him. I can't stand Edward.
Benjamin Franklin