Author Topic: DWTS - Only the winner please!  (Read 1591 times)

Dizzydeni

DWTS - Only the winner please!
« on: May 18, 2009, 07:14:14 AM »
Vote for the best dancer in your opinion.  You can only vote for one.

Lets discuss.....
Think of how different it would be if you never met the one person who changed everything.

Bubu

• Global Moderator
Re: DWTS - Only the winner please!
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2009, 08:41:46 AM »
Gilles definitely. He has been consistently good. Although I really like Melissa asn Shawn. Shawn did awesome last night but she hasn't really wowed me all season. Melissa is very good and I hope she can stay in to final 2 . If Tony lost this because of his choreography again I am going to spit!
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2009, 08:59:21 AM »
It's a tough decision, all three were great last night.  I'm going out on a limb here and say Shawn and Mark. 
Rose

Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.

Dizzydeni

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2009, 12:53:40 PM »
Dont forget to click your favorites in the poll.
Think of how different it would be if you never met the one person who changed everything.

Puchie22

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2009, 01:27:54 PM »
For the free style dancing I think Shawn and Mark were the best. I was surprised that Cheryl did not come up with something more unique for Gilles like she did for Drew and the other guy. She focused the dance on her more then on Gilles. As for Tony/Melissa I didn't care for their dance either for some reason Tony just can't come up with a good routine for the free style. I like all three so whoever wins I will be happy for them. I voted for Shawn/Mark here but I hope Gilles wins. :victory

Maria
Maria

Today was just another day, until I thought of you!!!!

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2009, 12:32:46 AM »
I agree that Shawn was the best in the free style. I was really disappointed in the choreography for Melissa and Gilles' dances but I still think Gilles or Melissa should win.
I voted for Gilles but I really like Melissa. I had been casting my votes for her in the past when doing my calling in votes but didn't vote for anyone last night since I wasn't sure who I wanted to vote for.
I won't be terribly disappointed if Shawn wins but I think she's the weakest of the bunch.
Sheryl

Puchie22

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2009, 12:06:15 PM »
Well Shawn won but I thought Gilles would win. He was consistent every time he took the dance floor. I'm glad Shawn won but I still think that America got it wrong again just like they did with Mario Lopez.  :duh

Maria
Maria

Today was just another day, until I thought of you!!!!

Dizzydeni

« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2009, 12:21:03 PM »
I like Shawn too but America really bites the bullet with these voting shows.

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2009, 01:19:40 PM »
I would have prefered seeing Gilles or Melissa win but I'm happy for Shawn. I think Gilles was too.
When the show first started, she was one of my top 3 favorites. I then started liking Lil Kim but still thought Shawn was doing a good job.
I don't think she's as good as Gilles or Melissa but she's a very good dancer, especially for her age.
I wonder if Apollo coming to see her and saying an Olympian has never lost had anything to do with her winning.

BTW, that site that measures phone calls had Shawn coming in third.
I guess they were wrong, lol.
Sheryl

dravbobel3

« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2009, 02:00:19 PM »
I wonder how many people voted for Shawn just so Cheryl wound not win again. I would have liked Melissa to win JUST for Tony.

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2009, 09:40:18 PM »
I'm not sure why anyone would do that since I thought a lot of people liked Cheryl.
She's an excellent dancer.
Sheryl