Author Topic: So Cain isn't Cain at all?  (Read 1191 times)

Dizzydeni

So Cain isn't Cain at all?
« on: May 18, 2009, 01:57:38 PM »
On Friday's show, Impostor Cain is thinking about a phone call he made a while ago, telling the person on the other line that they bought it hook, line and sinker.  So, he is not Jill's son after all.  I hate it. 
Think of how different it would be if you never met the one person who changed everything.

Kris-SB

• Global Moderator
Re: So Cain isn't Cain at all?
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2009, 02:33:51 PM »
Or it is a red hearing and what they "bought hook line and sinker" is something else all together. Let's hope anyway. I would hate them making Cane an imposter too. It is a very nasty trick.

But what is really interesting, my mother pointed this out, is that the man on the phone with Caine was the original Phillip! I didn't realize that. I watched sporadically back then and remembered Nina well when she came back, but I didn't recognize Phillip. So it is a very good possibility that Phillip is alive and well and working with Cane in some way.
Kris (Snow~Belle)
Good Friends are like stars, you can't always see them but you know they are there.

Dizzydeni

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2009, 12:57:08 PM »
But why Kris?  Why would Philip help Cain into the family?  I dont get it.
Think of how different it would be if you never met the one person who changed everything.

Kris-SB

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2009, 02:21:37 PM »
Neither do I. But that is who my Mom insists was on the phone with Cane. She has watched Y&R for many many years and has a great memory so I believe her when she says that is who that was on the phone. I was wondering why we were all of a sudden seeing so much of Nina....I think now maybe it is because Philip is returning.
Kris (Snow~Belle)
Good Friends are like stars, you can't always see them but you know they are there.

Kris-SB

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2009, 02:41:33 PM »
Here is a pic of him from the late '80s. (http://www.column-of-life.com/media/514a3.jpg)

Kris (Snow~Belle)

FeistyRedhead

« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2009, 12:09:42 PM »
That was definitely Thom Bierdz. He played Phillip back in the day. The question is whether or not he was actually playing Phillip in that scene. I read on another site that Y&R flew him in and the scene was shot on a Saturday when no cast was there. The entire scene was a shock to everyone.

Thom Bierdz quit acting several years ago for personal reason. He's had a lot of family issues to deal with. You can read them on the link below.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thom_Bierdz

Dizzydeni

« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2009, 01:57:25 PM »
I am so upset that Cain is not Jill's son.  Its pissing me off that he is using everyone.  Billy will kill him when he finds out.  I like Cain.  This is why I hate this storyline.

Dizzydeni

« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2009, 07:57:38 AM »
Cain is so prepared for a DNA test, so what the hell was he so nervous about?  Gees!

Kris-SB

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2009, 08:33:35 AM »
I agree...but what if the DNA test turns out to be a cheek swab instead of from a blood sample? How would he fake letting them swab his cheek? 

I think Cane's main worry is that he doesn't like the deception and is worried about losing Lily and his "family." That comment he made to Philip on the phone about not having to worry about being found out makes me wonder if he is only doing this for him.

But why would Philip need to hide? Do you think someone is trying to kill him? That he is trying to protect Nina and their son from something?
Kris (Snow~Belle)