Author Topic: Anything happening?  (Read 1024 times)

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
Anything happening?
« on: May 24, 2009, 01:28:58 AM »
I haven't seen OLTL in a couple weeks so I was wondering if anything good has happened?
Does Rex still think Gigi doesn't want him any more?
Has Starr figured out what happened to her baby?
Sheryl

Dizzydeni

Re: Anything happening?
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2009, 09:54:45 AM »
Almost everybody knows that the baby is Starr and Coles.  Bess ran away with the baby when she realized that Jess was getting close to knowing too.  Rex and Gigi are still stuck in that wrotten storyline.    The story is very good lately.
Think of how different it would be if you never met the one person who changed everything.

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2009, 10:46:35 PM »
Thanks Denise.
I hope someone hurries up and tells Starr that Jess has her baby.
Sheryl

Dizzydeni

« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2009, 10:44:08 AM »
They are not saying anything yet, since Jess is still missing with the baby.  The show is heating up.  Schuyler told (Farrah Fath brain freeze, cannot remember her name on show), that her sister may not be the one who provided the stem cells.  They are going to the lab in the morning to check out the blood bag that Schuyler kept after finding it in the garbage where her sister threw it.

It sucks getting old, and sometimes I feel like I am playing charades....
Think of how different it would be if you never met the one person who changed everything.

Dizzydeni

« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2009, 10:44:23 AM »
Mimi...as soon as I sent it I remembered it.

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2009, 02:44:55 PM »
I thought I could record all of last week's OLTL shows from soapnet tonight but I only found one episode. I think it's Friday and it says Starr found out about her baby.
I set my DVR to record it.

I hope Mimi finds out what Stacey did.
I'm kind of glad I didn't have to watch the show the last few weeks since nothing seems to have ended yet regarding that story and it would have gotten me irritated to watch, lol.
Sheryl