Author Topic: Shawn, another Olympian takes home the trophy  (Read 842 times)

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
Shawn, another Olympian takes home the trophy
« on: May 25, 2009, 10:51:51 AM »
Again, while on vacation, I saw the finale up at Estes Park with my girlfriend.  When Melissa was bumped off I knew the trophy would go to Shawn.  Her free style dance was incredible.  Mark won with Kristie, and Julianne won with Apollo, so now that makes three Olympians.  Good for them.
Rose

Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
Re: Shawn, another Olympian takes home the trophy
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2009, 09:39:18 PM »
Like I said in another post, I wonder if Apollo's comment about Olympians always winning had something to do with Shawn winning.
She was good but I don't think she was as good as Gilles or Melissa.
Just my opinion.
I also wonder if Gilles told the show to give the prize to Shawn if he ended up with more votes.
He seems like that kind of person. I don't know if the show can do that but you never know.
Just seems strange that the site that monitors phone calls had Gilles winning and Shawn in last place.
Makes you kind of wonder.

Sheryl

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2009, 10:50:25 AM »
Sheryl,  now I am beginning to wonder also after reading your post, guess we'll never know will we?  I wonder if Idol can do the same thing without anyones knowledge.  But, then again, the truth would eventually come out and it would ruin the shows credibility.
Rose

Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.

Bubu

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2009, 05:18:59 PM »
Are you talking about the dialidol site Sheryl? That has never been acurate for the DWTS show as it was with AI, so that isn't really the indicator. 
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2009, 04:14:03 PM »
Yes, that is the site I went to Barb.
I was trying to check it for Idol but it was showing the calls for DWTS. I didn't realize it's never that accurate for that show.
Sheryl