Author Topic: Monday, May 25th's show, confused?  (Read 756 times)

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
Monday, May 25th's show, confused?
« on: May 26, 2009, 10:53:34 AM »
When I returned home from Colorado I found out the episodes of General Hospital never got recorded, don't know why, so when I sat to watch the recorded show for yesterday last evening I was totally confused.  Did I miss something these past two weeks?  I never did see when the original Michael was shot, so why did they repeat that episode yesterday?  Can someone explain this to me?
Rose

Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.

Kris-SB

• Global Moderator
Re: Monday, May 25th's show, confused?
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2009, 12:03:55 PM »
Maybe GH is one of those soaps that like to show classic episodes. I know Y&R does that quite often on Holidays. I turned to it when I came in from the garden and thought "why would they bring Michael out of his coma just to have him get shot again?" Then realized it was an old eppy. LOL
Kris (Snow~Belle)
Good Friends are like stars, you can't always see them but you know they are there.

Bubu

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2009, 01:27:34 PM »
I think thye may just have aired it figuring it was a holiday and alot of people may not watch so why not repeat the episode where MIchael got shot to remind everyone of what happened
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2009, 08:36:39 PM »
Thanks girls, you are probably right, I never thought of it, but I'm glad I got to see it.  What I don't get is why didn't they bring back the original Michael?
Rose

Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.

Dizzydeni

« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2009, 07:43:24 AM »
Who really knows.  Soaps have a funny way of doing things and this is just one of those.  They wanted him older perhaps?
Think of how different it would be if you never met the one person who changed everything.