Author Topic: So You Think You Can Dance  (Read 2283 times)

Dizzydeni

Re: So You Think You Can Dance
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2009, 09:25:10 AM »
I thought Mary Murphy was going to sock Mia and Little C for making remarks about her favorite male dancer.  She was so upset, and was ready to walk off the stage.  I would think  that being confident in your dancing abilities would be a plus for any dancer.  He doesn't seem cocky to me either.  Mia and Little C have to go.  Little C cannot even talk properly.
Think of how different it would be if you never met the one person who changed everything.

Bubu

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2009, 11:26:44 AM »
Little C didn't bother me as much as Mia did. He wasn't impressed and he has a right to his opinion but all he knows is hip hop so who is he to judge a classical dancer.  Mia on the other hand made it personal and I can't stand her . She needs to go and get an Ego check, seems it has grown out of control since she won that Emmy. FOr crying out loud, she is the one who is cocky and fake.

I felt bad for that ballet dancer that couldn't perform because of his contract. WHy would he even try out if he knew he was under contract?  I think he may have put himself in a bad possition with his boss at the ballet company
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2009, 02:57:48 PM »
I too felt bad for the ballet dancer but how stupid to try out for this show without checking to see if it was even possible to continue competing.

I was sorry to see one of the brothers go but I think they kept the better dancer.
Ryan is an amazing choreographer. I'd love to see him pursue a career in choreography.

I'm glad one of the sisters got to stay. I forget her name.
And to think she almost got cut after one of the group performances.

I can't wait to see next weeks show when they do complete dances for us.
Sheryl

Puchie22

• Global Moderator
« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2009, 10:45:47 AM »
I don't like Mia and I don't like the way she reacted to that young man saying she didn't see what others saw. I'm so glad that Mary Murphy told her she was tired of listening to her crap. Keep her out of the judges chambers.

As for Sex, I think its his crazy mother who encourges this man to act like a clown. She must know that he is not and will never be a dancer so please lady, keep your son HOME!  ::)  Maria
Maria

Today was just another day, until I thought of you!!!!