Author Topic: Whats with this Wes guy???  (Read 1228 times)

TheWineDiva

Whats with this Wes guy???
« on: January 14, 2009, 04:52:45 PM »
OK 2 things striking me odd with this guy.

First:  I have lots of guy friends and I'm pretty sure most of them would be freaked out to have some girl (Marty) in their room, and have an ex (John) come barging in.  Especially after everything John was saying about Cole, and Todd, and Amnesia!  I don't know, I think most guys would run from something like that, not embrace it. 

Second:  I think he may know something more to Brody and the Kid than he is letting on.   Brody said there was a full investigation of the incident by the Navy,  but when it was time to admit Brody to the hospital the Navy wouldn't support him.   I wonder if there is a cover up going on?  I think Wes knows.

Dizzydeni

Re: Whats with this Wes guy???
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2009, 05:26:10 PM »
I think he was the one who killed the kid, or they are keeping him around to be Marty's new interest.  He is kind of young for her though.
Think of how different it would be if you never met the one person who changed everything.

TheWineDiva

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2009, 05:34:04 PM »
I wonder why he and the navy are having Brody take the fall for killing the kid?   
I really like Brody with Jess.

Dizzydeni

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2009, 07:05:48 PM »
After yesterdays show, I take back what I said.   I no longer think Wes killed the kid, but something is definately up.
Think of how different it would be if you never met the one person who changed everything.

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2009, 08:44:25 PM »
Yeah something is up. I've kind of been FF through all that but I did get the impression that either the kid didn't have a gun or Brody didn't kill him, someone else did.
Sheryl

Dizzydeni

« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2009, 08:58:29 PM »
Well whatever we thought before, now he is dead.  Who did this?