Author Topic: Olivia and Johnny  (Read 735 times)

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
Olivia and Johnny
« on: June 03, 2009, 05:08:22 PM »
Does Olivia really like Johnny or is she just using him to see if she can get some information about Claudia?
I was shocked when I turned the TV on to GH while on vacation and saw the two of them having sex.
Now after today's show, I'm wondering if she's using him.
Sheryl

Kris-SB

• Global Moderator
Re: Olivia and Johnny
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2009, 05:12:12 PM »
I haven't seen GH for a while, but I thought Johnny was with Lulu. So who is this Olivia chippy and what happened to Lulu?
Kris (Snow~Belle)
Good Friends are like stars, you can't always see them but you know they are there.

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2009, 07:33:27 PM »
Olivia is the sister of the girl who was suppose to marry Sonny but got shot on their wedding day.
I can't think of her name right now.
Olivia also has a child by Sonny but he doesn't know it.

I think Lulu and Johnny broke up when she thought Johnny was more interested in Maxie. Maxie and Johnny got pushed together a bunch of times and kissed. I can't remember if they did anything more but I guess Maxie still wants Spinelli.
I usually FF through a lot of their scenes so I'm not really sure why they split up.
Sheryl

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2009, 07:44:28 PM »
Sheryl, your thinking of Kate, the one who owns the magazine company.  I'm with you,  while on vacation I never got to watch General Hospital once, but I thought I had my DVR set to catch one episode every other day, but it didn't record, so I was just as surprised to see Olivia with Johnny.  I know that Lulu and he broke up, because she thought he was more intereseted in Maxie then he was with her.  I sort of like Olivia with Johnny, but is she using him?  After watching yesterday's show, I think she is.  The minute she spotted Claudia she grabbed Johnny and gave him a kiss, I wouldn't mind being Olivia for just one day!
Rose

Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.