Author Topic: SYTYCD 6-10-10  (Read 1129 times)

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
SYTYCD 6-10-10
« on: June 10, 2009, 10:18:33 PM »
I had too many favorites to try and decide who should be in the top 3, so I decided to ask who should be in the bottom 3.
Vote for your three worst pairs and then tell us what you think.

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
Re: SYTYCD 6-10-10
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2009, 10:24:02 PM »
I was impressed with almost all of the dancers tonight. I put Asuka & Vitolio, Paris & Tony, and Ashley & Kupono in the bottom 3.

I didn't like Ashley & Kupono's dance or customes. They might have done it ok, but I didn't like it.
Asuka & Vitolio were missing something. They did a good job but something was missing.
I'm not big on hip hop so you really have to sell it to me for me to enjoy it and Paris and Tony didn't.

I would probably send Ashley and Kupono home.

I'm not sure who my favorite couple for the night was. I guess I loved all the rest of them.
Sheryl

Dizzydeni

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2009, 07:32:57 AM »
I only listed 2 in the bottom as I thought all the rest were terrific.  They started out like the others finished last season.  This is going to be good, and hard too.  Louis Van ? (DWTS) was super.  I was glad to see him choreograph.
Think of how different it would be if you never met the one person who changed everything.

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2009, 09:21:46 AM »
I too think this is going to be a tough year since they all seemed so good and I was happy to see Louis choreographing some of the numbers.
He's really good.
Sheryl

Puchie22

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2009, 02:44:10 PM »
I only put 2 in the bottom because I enjoyed all of them. I just loved Louie Van Axel and was glad to see him. Both his numbers were excellent and I hope he continues to do more chorgreaphy (spg).  :cool1

Maria
Maria

Today was just another day, until I thought of you!!!!

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2009, 10:03:04 PM »
Well the couple I was sending home didn't even make it to the bottom 3, lol, but my other two bottom couples did and one of them went home. Paris and Tony.
I wasn't that impressed with either of their solos. Actually the only solo I thought was half way decent was Vitolio. I'm glad he got to stay.
Sheryl