Author Topic: Johnny  (Read 980 times)

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
Johnny
« on: June 22, 2009, 06:15:09 PM »
I'm starting to like Johnny. I'm glad he saved Jason's life instead of listening to Claudia.
Someone needs to expose Claudia for who she is.
Sheryl

Bubu

• Global Moderator
Re: Johnny
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2009, 08:31:36 PM »
I do like Johnny, I do think he has a heart of gold and not the little mobster his dad was making him out to be.  I wish he would have broken away from the mob all together and had a legitimate business
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2009, 12:13:39 PM »
Didn't he try when he was going out with Lulu?
I haven't paid too much attention to him until lately so I missed how he came about the job working on cars but it sounded as if Sonny got him the job.
Does Sonny own the repair shop?
Sheryl

Bubu

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2009, 02:05:43 PM »
He did try to go straight when he was with Lulu but he kept getting dragged back in by his father. Plus he was having difficulty finding work with a last name like Zacarra in that town might be tough,lol.  Then he got dragged back when SOnny consolidated Zaccarra family with Corinthos and he needed Johnny to cement his position. Claudia talked JOhnny into it. Sonny then set up the mechanic shop for Johnny but it is a cover since Johnny works for SOnny technically.  I think that is how it goes.
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2009, 04:05:22 PM »
OK. thanks.
Sheryl

bettyrubblemom

« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2009, 12:05:44 PM »
I really like Johnny!  And he isnt bad to look at either! LOL

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2009, 07:53:26 PM »
I'm liking him more and more. I especially like it when he tells his sister off, lol.
And yes, he's nice to look at.
Sheryl

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2009, 01:45:13 PM »
Johnny is hot, hot hot, did I mentioned hot?   :bgrin   I too think he has a heart of gold, but his sister is going to bring him down.  I do love him with Olivia.  At first I thought she was using him, but I think he really likes her.    They come from similar backgrounds, not like Lulu and he.  I mentioned this a while back that he was in  my area this year to help out with our local Children's Telethon and he played the piano and sang.  When I watched him tinkling with the piano last week I was hoping he would belt out with a song. 
Rose

Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.