Author Topic: SPOILERS for the week of January 26  (Read 978 times)

doolmom

SPOILERS for the week of January 26
« on: January 15, 2009, 09:40:13 PM »

Dizzydeni

Re: SPOILERS for the week of January 26
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2009, 08:34:00 AM »
Thanks for the spoilers.
Think of how different it would be if you never met the one person who changed everything.

Chell

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2009, 10:23:35 AM »
I thought Mia was only 7 months pregnant.  If she delivered her baby girl at only 7 months wouldn't/shouldn't the baby need to be in the NICU?

Soaps ***duh***
CHELL

Vangelique140

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2009, 11:21:15 AM »
I'm confused.....   Sami is going to get Mia's baby?    Does this mean Sami's baby dies, and Nicole pretends to have a stillborn baby?   or will Sami's baby magically be okay and Nicole will get that baby?    I guess I'll have to keep checking the spoilers for more info!!!!!!

ShoeDiva

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2009, 11:31:43 AM »
I really don't like how they worked the storyline of the babies.  Wow I wish I wouldn't have read this spoiler.  Nicole is going to get away with the switch!!!

Kris-SB

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2009, 11:31:50 AM »
Yeah....I thought Nicole was a couple months behind Sami? Won't EJ be a little suspicous when their baby is a 9 lb preemie? LOL....I forgot, this is clueless EJ. But you would think Stefano and Rolf would figure it ou!!
Kris (Snow~Belle)
Good Friends are like stars, you can't always see them but you know they are there.

everybodysmile

« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2009, 09:23:11 PM »
mumble, mumble, mumble.......So Nicole gets Mia's baby and then switches with Sami's.   mumble, mumble, mumble.     Why does Sami always come out the underdog.   I think that is why I am always in her corner.    When does Nicole get her "comes around."????

everybodysmile

« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2009, 12:19:22 AM »
Shoediva I wish I hadn't read it either.   And having Mia give birth at the same time as Sami at the same locaion and having Nicole find out about Sami having EJ's baby is a lot to swallow.