Author Topic: Finally!!!!!  (Read 865 times)

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
Finally!!!!!
« on: June 29, 2009, 04:36:27 PM »
I'm so glad Rex knows the truth about Stacy and it looks as if he must have believed Gigi, unless OLTL is teasing us like Days does and that kiss was just a fantasy.
It better have been real. I got the feeling when Rex told Gigi to go after Stacy showed up, that he did that just for Stacy's benefit. Maybe he's going to try and set Stacy up.
I'm so glad the truth has come out but too bad it didn't come out before Rex and Stacy did the deed. How disgusting.

And I had an idea how they can set Stacy up and find out who the real donor is. Tell Stacy Shane needs more blood and this time tail her where ever she goes so they can figure out who she was working with.
Of course perhaps Natalie and Jared have already figured out who the donor is, if he's not dead like Roxy thinks.
Sheryl

Dizzydeni

Re: Finally!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2009, 06:32:06 PM »
Hurray, its about time.  This storyline was carried just a bit too far.  Now how does Rex explain to Gigi why Stacy is pregnant?  Thats my prediction for the future.
Think of how different it would be if you never met the one person who changed everything.

Dizzydeni

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2009, 08:26:24 AM »
I cannot believe we have to live this lie still.
Think of how different it would be if you never met the one person who changed everything.

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2009, 11:38:03 AM »
I too have a feeling Stacy's going to get pregnant and I can't believe we're still not done with this story.
Enough already.
Sheryl

Apple Dumpling

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2009, 07:23:22 AM »
There's no way Stacy won't be pregnant, the question is will Gigi be pregnant, too, and we'll get Sami/Elvis/Nicole where the baby's are switched or will we get Kristian and it's a pillow?  :too funny