Author Topic: What a snoozefest - Wake Me Up When They Decide To Get a New Storyline  (Read 1106 times)

Dizzydeni

GH is absolutely pathetic these days.  I am so not into Michael, the Quartermanes, Alexis grown daughters who were 1 and 5 yesterday, Spinelli, Jason, and most of the rest.  The only thing I look forward to seeing is Johnny and Olivia.  Thats it.  Nothing else.
Think of how different it would be if you never met the one person who changed everything.

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
I too am finding the only two people I enjoy are Johnny and Olivia.
I'm curious as to who that hit man is. My girlfriend seems to think it's Dante, Olivia and Sonny's son.
If we get to see the show today, maybe we'll find out.
Sheryl

Bubu

• Global Moderator
OMG how ironic would that be? After Olivia trying to keep him secret from Sonny to keep him away from the mob, he signs up with another rival family?  He seems too old to be her son though
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
I too think he's too old to be her son but who knows how old these people are suppose to be, lol.
I wonder why he's at Olivia's place. It makes me think it could be because he's going to visit his mother.
I'm not sure we'll find out what he's doing there today because I have a feeling the show won't air.
Sheryl

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
I guess that is Olivia's on, Dante.
And I think he may be thinking Sonny is his father now that he knows his mom slept with him.
Sheryl

Dizzydeni

Olivia must have had him when she was 12, because she sure looks good for her age.
Think of how different it would be if you never met the one person who changed everything.

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
I think she said she was 16 but I could be wrong.
Sheryl

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
So if Olivia had Dante when she was 16,  and he could be in his early 20's, which would make Olivia around the late 30's.  That makes sense. Now I wonder how old is Johnny supposed to be.
Rose

Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.

Bubu

• Global Moderator
I think on the show I watched today, he is younger than Johnny but not by much. Olivia said she had a son almost as old as Johnny
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin