Author Topic: Cain was more of a Chancellor than anyone else...  (Read 710 times)

Dizzydeni

Cain was more of a Chancellor than anyone else...
« on: July 07, 2009, 08:25:42 AM »
I am feeling really bad for Cain, the good son who wasn't.  He fell into Philip's trap and Philip needs a damn good wacking.  I didn't like him way back then, and now he is absolutely the worst.  I want him back with Lilly.
Think of how different it would be if you never met the one person who changed everything.

Kris-SB

• Global Moderator
Re: Cain was more of a Chancellor than anyone else...
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2009, 09:13:46 AM »
I liked Cane and Lily together too, but I am not so sure Cane is as good and deserving as he claims to be. Granted he is doing a good job of pretending if he isn't a good guy.

I do feel sorry for all the people Phil and Cane duped, even Jill. And I just can't imagine why Philip would do this to his family....especially his infant son. And has it really been 20 years? If that is so, then having Cane (who supposedly is the same age as Philip) with Lily (who is about 21) is quite a leap. Phil and Cane would have to be 40 or really close to it.
Kris (Snow~Belle)
Good Friends are like stars, you can't always see them but you know they are there.

rknudson78

Re: Cain was more of a Chancellor than anyone else...
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2009, 10:15:27 AM »
I feel bad for Cane too.  And I love Cane and Lily.  They are my favorite couple.