Author Topic: Sonny & Olivia  (Read 746 times)

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
Sonny & Olivia
« on: July 13, 2009, 05:58:00 PM »
Wow, I didn't see that kiss coming.
I wanted these two together  when she first joined the show but I was kind of liking Olivia with Johnny so now I'm not sure what I want.
I guess if this could ruffle Claudia's feathers a little, it might be nice, lol.
Sheryl

Dizzydeni

Re: Sonny & Olivia
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2009, 09:03:36 AM »
I think Sonny and Olivia make a great couple.  I do like the romance between Olivia and Johnny, but lets face it, he is way too young for her.  Sonny, on the other hand, is perfect....
Think of how different it would be if you never met the one person who changed everything.

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2009, 03:43:28 PM »
I know Johnny's suppose to be much younger then her, but they really don't look as if there's much difference in their ages.
I don't know how old any of them are.
Dante looks the same age as Olivia and Claudia. Do you know the differences in ages between Claudia and Johnny?
Sheryl

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2009, 07:29:44 PM »
I figured that Olivia couldn't resist Sonny for long.  Which makes me sad, I really liked Johnny and her together, so was she actually using Johnny all this while?  So Dominic is really her son Dante, who is Sonny's, son too?  This ought to be really interesting.  Why is it that Olivia wouldn't know her son was using an alias name and working for the Sacara's?  Especially Claudia.
Rose

Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.