Author Topic: Today should be good??????  (Read 838 times)

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
Today should be good??????
« on: July 17, 2009, 11:01:48 AM »
It looks as if Rex is finally going to let Stacy know he's on to her on today's show. I sure hope so but I may not get to watch it until Monday.
I'm going to the beach for the weekend and will leave this afternoon sometime.
It depends on when my husband gets home from work.
I'm not sure he'll understand if I tell him we can't leave for the beach until I watch OLTL, lol.
Sheryl

Dizzydeni

Re: Today should be good??????
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2009, 10:09:37 AM »
I thought the scene could have been played better and I am annoyed with the character of Rex.  He is getting on my nerves and I am thinking that Gigi will not be too happy with him when they get the news....whose pregnant?

Skyler makes a better match for her....
Think of how different it would be if you never met the one person who changed everything.

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
Re: Today should be good??????
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2009, 05:44:22 PM »
I too wasn't too thrilled about the way the scene played out and I can't believe Rex let Stacy grab the blood back from him.
He should have just left.
At least he got it back and now I'm tired of seeing him holding onto that cooler, lol. Get rid of it, please.

Rex should just be truthful with Gigi. I think she would have understood but the longer he keeps this a secret, the more angrier she could get when or if she finds out.
And now that Stacy is pregnant, Gigi may suspect she was telling the truth about her and Rex doing the deed.
Of course, couldn't it be possible that Skyler is the dad?
She was living with him but did they ever have sex?
Sheryl