Author Topic: Crash end O - what a perfect piece...  (Read 986 times)

Dizzydeni

Crash end O - what a perfect piece...
« on: July 21, 2009, 10:05:17 AM »
Yesterday, Sonny was trying to get into Olivia's pants (oops), telling her that Claudia got the amnio test results, and since she didn't call him, it was probably Ricks baby.  The baby, in fact, is Sonny's.  Kristina's boyfriend wanted to have sex and when she said no, he smacked her.  He left, and then she found him later with another girl.  She gets into her car to drive, crying her eyes out (not too smart).  Michael is riding in his car not aware that his sister is behind him, tailgaiting him.  Kristina gets in front of Michael, and he speeds to follow her (disaster).  Carly meanwhile, is looking on the road for Morgan's St. Christopher medal.  The music is playing, and everyone is being shown driving their car, and Carly walking on the road.  Todays crescendo should be very interesting.  Who gets hurt?  Who does the damage?  Who saves the day?   
Think of how different it would be if you never met the one person who changed everything.

Bubu

• Global Moderator
Re: Crash end O - what a perfect piece...
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2009, 12:08:49 PM »
Oh please not Michael and Carly again! How many babies are they going to make her lose? Enough already. Please let it be Claudia that gets run over instead
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin

Dizzydeni

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2009, 01:04:15 PM »
Bu, its not Carly that gets hurt.  This might turn out to be a tearjerker.
Think of how different it would be if you never met the one person who changed everything.

Bubu

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2009, 02:06:15 PM »
I am a few days behind in the story since I was down in NY this weekend. I am going to have to catch up. I am way behind on Days again too. UGH!
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin

Bubu

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2009, 08:27:47 AM »
Uh oh be careful what you wish for.  I don't really want Claudia or the baby to die, just disappear from my tv screen. Boy is Sonny going to feel guilty.
All the parents are to blame in this. Letting Michael drive without lessons or a license and same with Christina. Why does she have access to the keys to begin with?  They are both brats
Benjamin Franklin

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2009, 05:51:00 PM »
I thought Carly was going to get hit by a car. I was kind of surprised that Claudia rolled her car but who made her swerve off the road?
Michael and Christina both seem to think they caused the accident but now it sounds as if the police think it was Christina's mom, whose name has escaped me at the moment.

"If" something were to happen to Sony's baby and Michael were to blame, it might serve him right for buying Michael a car.
That was so irresponsible. Of course Carly wasn't much better since she got him a temporary license.
I don't know why Christina can  get the keys for the spare car and use it. Sami ought to let her mom know what she's been doing so they can put the keys under lock and key.

I'm not a Claudia fan, but I hope she doesn't lose the baby. She really seems to want it.
And I got tears in my eyes when Carly saved her. That was nice of her.
Sheryl

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2009, 11:00:55 AM »
as Christima who caused the accident and not her mother, but her mom will be blamed since the car is hers.  So she'll take the fall to protect her daughter?  It was a nice to see Carly help Claudia, I hope neither of them loose there baby.
Rose

Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2009, 07:49:15 PM »
It sounds as if Claudia is going to lose the baby after all.
That's too bad. I feel kind of bad for her.
Sheryl