Author Topic: Lily needs Cain - will he come back?  (Read 1099 times)

Dizzydeni

Lily needs Cain - will he come back?
« on: July 21, 2009, 10:08:17 AM »
Lily wants Cain but doesn't leave a message on his phone, as he is leaving the city.  Thank goodness Mac has her radar on and she finds him before its too late.  I sure hope he goes to see her, and they reconcile their differences.  I love Cain.
Think of how different it would be if you never met the one person who changed everything.

rknudson78

Re: Lily needs Cain - will he come back?
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2009, 10:22:14 AM »
I hope Cane goes to see her.  I love Cane and Lily.  I have been crying my eyes out over the scenes on Monday. 

Kris-SB

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2009, 10:42:18 AM »
I am hoping he and Lily get back together. They obviously truly love each other.
Kris (Snow~Belle)
Good Friends are like stars, you can't always see them but you know they are there.

Kris-SB

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2009, 02:01:25 PM »
Well it looks like Lily has decided she needs Cane, that without him she doesn't feel strong enough to fight the cancer. I think she is making the right choice.
Kris (Snow~Belle)
Good Friends are like stars, you can't always see them but you know they are there.

Dizzydeni

« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2009, 01:37:06 PM »
I love these two together.  They complement each other.
Think of how different it would be if you never met the one person who changed everything.

Dizzydeni

« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2009, 04:32:33 PM »
Lily and Cain scenes have just been awesome.  I still love these two together.

rknudson78

« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2009, 11:24:24 PM »
They are great.  I love them so much too.

Kris-SB

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2009, 12:04:57 PM »
I am glad that Lily has Cane back in her life to help her through her illness. But my goodness gracious, planning on having a baby already is just to fast. Ok, talk about doing it when the cancer is in remission and Lily has the energy to raise a child, but right now she can't take care of herself, let alone a baby!
Kris (Snow~Belle)