Author Topic: Sad episode  (Read 804 times)

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
Sad episode
« on: July 27, 2009, 08:26:12 PM »
It was kind of sad having Claudia lose the baby today. I really felt bad for her and almost wish she and Sonny would try again.
Maybe a baby might change her or make her a better person.
Sheryl

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
Re: Sad episode
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2009, 09:49:10 AM »
Sheryl, I felt so bad forher too.  Wait until she finds out that Michael was the one (even though I doubt it).  Wouldn't it be ironic?  She was the one who put Michael in a coma.  I think his sister Christina did it.  What do you think?
Rose

Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.

Bubu

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2009, 11:07:15 AM »
I  think it was Christina too. I wanted to smack her face when she went off on Alexis and accusing her of the accident and letting Michael take the fall for it. She is a spoiled brat. I felt really bad for Michael when Sonny went off on him.  Sonny is the one at fault for buying him the car to begin with. He didn't have even a learner's permit and he bought him a car and he is being allowed to drive!
Claudia is not going to be forgiving or understanding. I think she is going to go full tilt after everyone. She just thinks she should be forgiven but anyone who wrongs her needs to pay the ultimate price.
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin

Bubu

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2009, 11:08:41 AM »
I did like Johnny's reaction, he seems more sympathetic.  I couldn't believe Morgan telling him about Michael but he was great with him. 
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2009, 11:19:06 AM »
I loved how caring Johnny was with Morgan. He really is a decent person.
And I too think Christina caused the accident. Wait until Sonny finds out.
Oh and I don't like her either. She is a spoiled brat.
Sheryl