Author Topic: Baby switch - as if we didn't know  (Read 2282 times)

Glee

• Global Moderator
Re: Baby switch - as if we didn't know
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2009, 03:15:15 PM »
I just don't like what they have done with Lucas -  he has become such a doofus. I enjoyed him the most when he was playing practical jokes on EJ - I think this showed the side of Bryan that Ali says she enjoys so much. She says he is a very funny guy and is always cracking up the cast. During that time, there was this twinkle in his eyes, and a mischeivous little boy smile that was irresistable. I'd like to see Lucas be THAT way, clever, funny, and always in trouble with somebody.

hyattsfolly

« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2009, 08:36:24 PM »
I am so tired of baby switches, and it just confirms what I have always felt about Nicole..... she has absolutely no redeeming qualities at all!
😜 Melinda 😜

everybodysmile

« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2009, 09:03:17 PM »
I agree with Glee that Lucas was a happy go lucky guy when he was with Sami.   I know some viewers didn't see chemistry between them and found their playful love making boring but it beats Chloe and Lucas and now Dan. 

Chell

« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2009, 06:22:51 PM »
I think Sami and Lucas have a lot of chemistry together.  I really liked them together.
CHELL

Gerri

• MSN ID: MysticDachshund
    • The Munchkins!
« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2009, 02:36:39 AM »
I liked Sami & Lucas together, too.  But I liked Sami & EJ together, also.

Glee mentioned that Lucas has become a doofus.  That seems to be something that affecting a lot of the men on Days.  EJ has become a walking moron where Nicole is concerned.  And Brady must have left his brain in rehab.  He follows her around like a sick puppy.

everybodysmile

« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2009, 12:35:23 AM »
I liked Lucas and Sami together, too.   I agree the writers are making Lucas's character over but they did the same thing with Chloe.    And I never like Sami with EJ.   But EJ character started out like a psycopath and then he got all mushy and now he's all over the place like Jekyll and Hyde.    It looks to me like the writers intend to make Sami and Rafe a twosome.   I haven't decided how I feel about that since I still think of Rafe as being Luis on Passions.   

nitgrit

« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2009, 07:45:20 AM »
I was leaning toward Sami and EJ; but now that I have been watching Sami and Rafe - I get the feeling she can have a  really, really normal and loving relationship with him. He isn't a chump like Lucas, he isn't a member of a crime family like EJ is. Rafe is a real man and seems to be able to take care of a woman like Sami with all her emotional turmoils and faults and what better way to keep a Dimera baby safe than to be with an FBI guy - LOL.