Author Topic: Sam Needs a Brain  (Read 997 times)

Bubu

• Global Moderator
Sam Needs a Brain
« on: August 23, 2009, 10:41:22 AM »
What the heck is wrong with this girl? I understand whyh she would be reluctant to take Jason to a hospital but why doesn't she call Sonny ? He xould get one of his mob dostors there and send some help to protect them from Jerry and find the kids. AARGH I hate stupidity and if one of my favorite characters is gone, so am I.  SHe also needs diction lessons. She does not speak clearly esp when she tries to emote. ALot of her scene with Jason was nothing but an annoying drone to me, I could not understand a single word she said.   Ok done venting. Jason better not die!
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin

bettyrubblemom

Re: Sam Needs a Brain
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2009, 09:20:25 PM »
Oh thank you thank you for saying that!  I thought my hearing was going! LOL

That is one of my problems with her, you can never understand a single word she says

Bubu

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2009, 07:56:07 AM »
LOL I ws kind of aggravated because I had to keep turning up the sound and then a commercial would come on and it would blast and i would have to lower the volume again. It wasn't even helping to understand her anyway.  She needs to stop moaning her words and speak clearly.
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2009, 11:45:28 AM »
I just FF through all their scenes because it didn't look as if much was happening but you're right Barb, she should have called Sonny for some help.
I thought maybe she might not have a phone any more though if she hasn't tried to call for help.
I thought I remembered hearing no one's been able to get a hold of Jason so I thought Jerry might have taken his phone or it's stuck under that building.
Sheryl

Bubu

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2009, 12:01:01 PM »
Possibly but Sam had her own phone. Plus aren't there phones in Mexico? Plus she is staying in the room Jery got, isn't that dangerous?
Benjamin Franklin

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2009, 02:27:38 PM »
It sure seems as if she could have found a way to contact Sonny but since I FF through all their scenes, I can't really say if she mentioned why she hadn't tried to reach him.
But it does seem as if that room wasn't the smartest place to hang out although Jerry did come looking for them and didn't find them.
Maybe he won't come back.

Do you like spoilers regarding GH?
If you do, highlight the area below.

I read something that says Sam and Jason are staying on GH so I don't think Jason will die.

I don't mind reading GH spoilers.
Sheryl

Bubu

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2009, 02:53:43 PM »
LOL she may have said it in the scene I couldn't understand
Benjamin Franklin

bettyrubblemom

« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2009, 06:19:24 AM »
I am amazed at super Jason.....the way he scooped up Sam and put her on the bed!  With a bullet hole in his shoulder and leg!  :duh   Then again, she only weighs about 2 pounds! LOL