Author Topic: Dancers....  (Read 1015 times)

dravbobel3

Dancers....
« on: August 29, 2009, 03:13:36 AM »
Did anyone by chance watch the show this summer Super Stars. Where they paired a pro athlete with a star??? There was TO Terrance Owen the athlete with this little cutie model (sorry can't remember her name) But she just trashed him on that show saying nasty things about his athletic ability and just swore at him. Making him feel very small and making herself look like a real b**%^ to us and all the others on the show. Well she is now going to be on DWTS.  She's a major sore loser and thinks she's a prima donna. Should be interesting.

Sheryl

• Administrator
    • Sheryl'sPage
Re: Dancers....
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2009, 03:22:10 PM »
I didn't see that show so I don't know who you're talking about.
Sheryl

hyattsfolly

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2009, 05:58:48 PM »
I didn't see it either.
😜 Melinda 😜

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2009, 11:18:13 PM »
I did watch it occasionally becuase Max was on it.  T.O. plays for my home team the Buffalo Bills, and I hate to say it, but he is also a prima donna, so the two deserved each other, but I thought his partner was a spoil sport.  Let's hope she gets booted off DWTS soon. 
Rose

Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.

Kris-SB

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2009, 09:14:22 AM »
Who ever won that show? I was watching it and then *poof* it disappeared off the schedule.  :confused  I kept looking and could never find it. And yes, that woman was a real pain in the patooty.
Kris (Snow~Belle)
Good Friends are like stars, you can't always see them but you know they are there.

dravbobel3

« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2009, 01:04:48 AM »
Max (DWTS) and his partner (a skier) took the title from the Page (Extreme Makeovers) and her partner also a skier.