Author Topic: Mia, who are you?  (Read 2202 times)

Dizzydeni

Mia, who are you?
« on: January 18, 2009, 09:06:11 AM »
I went to many sites to find the same hypothess:

"Both Melanie and Mia are Nicole Walker's daughters. Unknowingly she ever had them, she finds out that Trent Robbins drugged her and took her eggs, when she was a freshmen in college. The Shocker is that Melanie and Mia are paternal long lost twins and Trent is also the father of Mia. Trent Robbins fertilized the eggs, paid a willing participate to carry till she gives birth. Trent put Mia up for adoption and fathered Melanie himself. Trent's plan was to keep Melanie from her brother and her twin sister for her whole life. Trent has lied about everything regarding Melanie to keep anyone biologically from finding her, he even lied about her age. She recently just turned 17 not 18."

Nothing surprises me anymore.  Look at the Gemini Twins!  Remember them!
Think of how different it would be if you never met the one person who changed everything.

Dizzydeni

Re: Mia, who are you?
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2009, 09:30:47 AM »
Taylor Spreitler is the actress playing Mia.  She was last seen on Law and Order, SVU.
Think of how different it would be if you never met the one person who changed everything.

OurGreatMa

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2009, 10:52:54 AM »
Holy Moly... so many twists and turns...
OurGreatMa

everybodysmile

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2009, 10:55:58 AM »
Oh geez, oh mamamia.   Yes being a scientist that might be something he'd pull.  Thinking this scenario through makes my head spin.   So Nicole is swapping her granddaughter with Sami's baby.  
After reading this I need a cup of coffee.  

Glee

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2009, 06:00:55 PM »
Oh my - Dizzy, are these theories, or is there any spoiler info out there to back this up?

How old is Nichole supposed to be? How long ago did she end her "marriage" to Trent? Was it before she came to Salem and got involved with Eric?

If it turns out Mia is her bio daughter that would be awesome. But as for her being Melanie's twin, wouldn't Melanie know how old she is LOL? Kids usually keep track of their birthdays. We bever did find out who her bio mother is.

Of course, if it turns out this theory is correct, Trent could have used one fertilized egg to produce Melanie, and discarded any other eggs when the pregnancy took. There have been news stories about frozen fertilized eggs donated to childless couples - Mia could have been the result of this. . . or, the surrogate mother could have indeed produced twins, and Trent could have cold-bloodedly only wanted one, and let her keep the other, I suppose.

Dizzydeni

« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2009, 06:17:17 PM »
Its not a spoiler,but speculation, all over the web. ::)

Kris-SB

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2009, 08:04:16 PM »
Wow.....now wouldn't that be an interesting storyline. But since this is just rumor and theory it probably won't come true. Those seldom do.
Kris (Snow~Belle)
Good Friends are like stars, you can't always see them but you know they are there.

Chell

« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2009, 07:37:33 AM »
If it turns out Mia is her bio daughter that would be awesome. But as for her being Melanie's twin, wouldn't Melanie know how old she is LOL? Kids usually keep track of their birthdays. 

She would only know how she was by how old Trent told her she was when she was 3 or 4.
CHELL

Bubu

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2009, 07:41:43 PM »
That might actually make the baby switch interesting
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin

lovablematta

« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2009, 07:59:50 PM »
Nicole being Mias mother sounds like a great story how will that ever come up that they are related?

as for Mia being a twin wow Melany sure hugged all the bitchy cells

Bubu

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2009, 09:20:25 PM »
LMAO lovablematta!!!!!
Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin

masonmama

« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2009, 11:26:37 PM »
How old is Nicole supposed to be?  She just seems so young to have 2 grown daughters, but I guess if she had them at 18 and they are 17 now that would make Nicole 35--I guess I can see her being 35.  If I were Nicole and found this out, I would feel so cheated.  She is obsessed with being a mother, and here she (supposedly) had her eggs stolen, had twins, they grew up and she never got to mother them.  it is certainly an interesting storyline idea though.  Melanie would be a chip off the old block, wouldn't she?       

Kris-SB

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2009, 10:44:56 AM »
OMG....That is hysterical, lovablematta!  **tu** You made me spit my pop out when I read your post.  ;D
Kris (Snow~Belle)
Good Friends are like stars, you can't always see them but you know they are there.

Princessrose

• Rose
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2009, 11:51:16 AM »
Wow, then does that mean Mia is alo Max's sister?  This story line is getting so silly, but interesting if this is all true.
Rose

Life is too short for drama and petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.

Kris-SB

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2009, 12:11:15 PM »
Yes it would....but he would probably still try to date her.   :o  Oops....I got him mixed up with Daniel there for a moment....lol.
Kris (Snow~Belle)