Author Topic: Why oh, why did I look??  (Read 699 times)

sweetpea

Why oh, why did I look??
« on: January 18, 2009, 07:53:43 PM »
Why, why, why did I have to look?????  What was I thinking??  I was just at the drug store and saw the cover of Soap Opera Digest and felt compelled to look at the story about John and Marlena leaving... now I know the whole scoop and I wish I didn't!  I NEVER look at spoilers and I don't know why I had to look at that one!  :o

For anyone who wants to know, John and Marlena are going to Europe and leaving the show together.  Charlotte goes crazy and drugs John, he becomes paralysed and Marlena stays by his side.  He wakes up, tells her he remembers EVERYTHING and they go off to Europe for him to recover.  They have already taped their last show, so the end must be very near.

Kris-SB

• Global Moderator
Re: Why oh, why did I look??
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2009, 08:02:36 PM »
I have know about this for a while and though I am sad to see John go, I can't see I mind the prospect of Marlena being gone. I have never been a fan of hers.
Kris (Snow~Belle)
Good Friends are like stars, you can't always see them but you know they are there.

Glee

• Global Moderator
Re: Why oh, why did I look??
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2009, 10:55:34 PM »
Yes, we spoiler readers have known for over a month this was coming. We've had a chance to deal with this - but none of us like it. It is a lousy way for them to go. I only hope that when the economy turns around they will be back to resolve this story, and hopefully hang around forever.